f i f t y o n e

after sharing a few more snacks, taehyung noticed that han ara was like any other girl her age. different from the previous aras that one seemed more fresh and free of worries.

she ended up eating most of the snacks in taehyung's bag and he couldn't care less. he was mesmerized by her face, while eating and watching the sunset. he thought it was such a beautiful view.

her cheeks had a mix of chocolate, nuts and candy, she looked pretty adorable. taehyung chuckled at the view and thought it was definitely something he had never seen before. all the previous aras didn't eat snacks with him like that and surely none of them filled their faces so carelessly with snacks like she did

ara caught him laughing in silence so she turned around and looked at him confused. "seonsaengnim... what's so funny?" taehyung stopped laughing and looked at her face. "ani... you - he said pointing to her cheeks - you've got some crumbs in your - he pointed to her cheeks. the girl's eyes widened, soon embarrassment covered her face.

"omo!" she exclaimed, almost throwing the candy she was eating but taehyung tried to calmed her down. "aniyo, gwenchana... come here." he said pulling the paw of his long sleeved shirt and cleaning her cheeks with soft rubs.

she looked at him, both embarrassed and flustered. having taehyung's presence so close to her and being treated by him like that just made her heart race. she breathed heavily and taehyung soon worried. "ara-ssi, gwenchana?" 

he looked concerned about her well-being but she felt sick suddenly. "my... chest." taehyung looked at her hand on top of her chest and then at her eyes. millions of thoughts crossed his mind, but one specific that he tried to push away so hard that his hands started trembling in that moment.

but the tense moment was soon interrupted when a burp got between them, coming from ara's mouth.

taehyung looked at her surprised and again she widened her eyes, covering then her whole face, red then with embarrassment. 

"ah... so it was that." taehyung said jokingly, but lowkey thanking it was only a burp trapped between her chest what was bothering her and not something else.

"omo!" she covered her mouth, shocked and wishing that the earth will swallow her. she couldn't picture a worst scenario than burp in front of a professor and even more if he looked like taehyung did.

"ah... jinjja seonsaengnim... i am so embarrassed." she whispered, looking away. but taehyung only smiled. he thought it wasn't gross, on the contrary, it only made her look more adorable.

"aniyo ara-ssi... gwenchana. it's alright. it happens to all of us." he said nodding softly, giving her a reassuring smile.

"water?" he asked, taking a water bottle from the bag of snacks. she just nodded, like a scolded dog. taehyung chuckled once more and looked away, giving her some space to clean up and drink so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable around him.

"joesonghamnida-

"ani. hajima... it's normal." he said laughing. taehyung looked at her, for a second she looked at him still ashamed but then the pair just bursted in laugh together. 

"i think you had enough sweets for today ara-ssi." he said taking the bag away from her, she laughed and agreed. "ne... i guess that's why i was feeling funny." for a moment ara thought the feelings inside her chest were the ones making her feeling confused and indisposed but she blamed it all on the sweets.

taehyung collected all the wrappings and the bottle of soju and stood from the sand. ara spotted the bottle and for a second she felt like she had interrupted a solo-moment and that maybe he was having a hard time on his personal like and visited the beach because he wanted to be alone.