f o r t y n i n e

that morning taehyung had woken up with the wrong foot. after getting barely 2 -3 hours of sleep, his night became a living hell after attempting to sleep and failing many times. he couldn't stop thinking about his student and he felt guilty for it.

he only grabbed coffee on his way to the school because he couldn't eat a single thing, he thought it'll maybe upset his stomach and his whole body.

once he arrived the familiar classroom, he noticed a small white folded paper on top of it. he left his stuff on the desk and grabbed it. he unfolded it and noticed it was handwritten note.

he looked around trying to find the messenger but the classroom was empty. he took a second look at the note and realized the written content looked like nothing he had seen before.

"spotifix. download the app and look for a playlist called happy 28th made by jolieorange18, just something to cheer you up a little." he read the words written, frowning he grabbed his phone and looked for the app.

after downloading it and opening his own account, he looked for it but just when he was about to do it, the bell rang and soon the students rushed inside the classroom. he put away his phone still with the doubt on his mind about who could have left that there.

he thought maybe another fellow professor had seen him down lately and they probably wanted to help him in some way or at least help him by suggesting music.

"good morning class." he stood from the desk to greet his class. soon he pushed all the thoughts away and focused on the homework and readings he had prepared for them.

after the long day was over, he was surprised he didn't see han ara that whole day, they didn't have class that day but he would always see her in the halls. he wondered what happened to her and hoped that she was okay. 

a heavy thought of her getting trapped under the rain the day before popped on his mind but soon all his thoughts were pushed away when he looked for his card to get into the subway and his hands accidentally grabbed the piece of paper someone left on his desk that morning.

he soon remembered about the playlist and the app he had downloaded. soon his only desire was to listen to that playlist. so he took out his earbuds from his suitcase and plugged them in and looked for the playlist. he was surprised how quickly he found it.

taking a look around the wagon, somehow feeling uneasy about listening to it in the middle of the train, he pushed the nerves away and just pressed play. 

next class taehyung assigned his students to make readings while he checked their essays. he was focused reading them carefully when he felt a pair of eyes staring at him. he quickly looked up and his dark eyes met a pair of big brown ones. the orange-haired quickly returned her eyes to her book and acted as if nothing had happened.

she was surely nervous in class most of the times. she thought he was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. he had surely common attributes, his hair was light brown and his eyes were dark, almost black, his skin had a beautiful tanned tone and his height and physical complexion were really attractive. the way he styled his hair, a bit long and parted in the middle made him look even more handsome.in addition to that he used rounded glasses which gave him a more mature look. even the clothes he wore, all in dark colors gave him a mysterious vibe that ara couldn't resist. she thought he was really interesting. 

taehyung caught the girl staring again, her cheeks blushed and she quickly looked down to her book again. he couldn't help but think how cute she looked every time she got caught by him staring.