e p i l o g u e

thank you so much for the 10K readings and love you have given to this fanfic. wow!  

packing his life in a single backpack was a costume for taehyung. whenever he spent too much time in a place and when people would start noticing he looked really good for his age, he would put a day and a date to his departing. he would usually end his contract with the landlord and leave it all exactly how he find it. he would only take a backpack with him, all his essentials in it and he would choose a whole new different place to start again. 

it was sure a tiring job. picking a new place, or maybe a place where he had been before but all the people he knew were dead now, finding a job or creating his own business, making new friends, trusting again, that last one was surely difficult to him. 

and even if he avoided coming to south korea for so long, he ended up doing it again. little did he know that his stay would be short and that he would see her again, just right there. 

he checked all his stuff, money, bank accounts info, laptop, passports, plane tickets, documents. everything he had and everything he had collected through the years. kim taehyung had a great fortune, he had business all over the world under different names. he was wealthy and money wasn't really a concern to him. they were running away to a different place and he would give han ara the life she deserved, the life he should have lived with each one of them and never got the chance to. because all that fortune he accumulated through the years was thanks to han ara.

he put on a pair of black jeans and a light grey hoodie, a black cap and sunglasses. he checked that everything he needed was inside the backpack and finally grabbed his phone to text her.

me:

i am on my way to the subway, are you there?

h.ara:

 on my way too oppa, meet you there ♥

me:

arasseo x

he pulled his phone on his pocket, checked everything before making his way towards the landlord's apartment. 

the morning was kind of cold, the sun hadn't woken up completely. it was just really early. she was used to get up around that time since she had school everyday and she was supposed to have school that day too but she skipped it. 

as she did her way towards the subway she couldn't stop thinking about her mom. she had breakfast with her that morning, as usual. she stared at her as much as she could because she knew that was probably going to be the last time she would see her in a long time. 

it surely saddened her, she even left a note in her room for her mom to find it. ara didn't know if her mother would understand the reasons why she left, more like the only reason why she left and that was that she was simply in love

in the letter she stated that she had ran away with her boyfriend, that it was someone financially stable, someone who respected her and loved her dearly. she thought maybe those words would ease her mother's pain. she also said she was old enough to live up to her actions and that she would miss her every day and that she hoped they will see again in the future, when her heart heals and is ready to see her again.