s i x t y o n e

"hajima!" ara said as she tried to freed herself from jimin's grip. he let her go and turned to look at her, fire on his eyes. the street was familiar, it was han ara's street.

"ara-yah... this has to stop! he's an older man... probably married and our professor!" ara cried into her hands, heart breaking at jimin's hurtful words.

"it's just wrong, all of it!" he exclaimed but his anger softened when he noticed that ara was really crying. jimin worried as he took a step towards her and called her name softly. 

seeing her worried or crying always had an effect on him, he would let go everything and would only care about her. "why are you crying?" he asked taking a strand of hair behind her ear but soon she lifted her head and her red eyes met jimin's. 

"because i love him!" she admitted with all her being, without any fear. jimin's eyes widened at the sudden words and took a step back. 

a few seconds passed, the two remained silent. ara just sobbing nervously, thinking about taehyung and where he could be, and jimin thinking about how wrong that situation was in so many levels. "it's not love ara-yah-

"it is! now leave me alone- she walked towards her house but jimin again stopped her. the thought of letting her go without really talking about it just frightened him. 

"i can't let you go, this is wrong. i wouldn't forgive myself if he does something to you-

"jimin-ah... i really don't want to fight with you right now, you're my best friend but you need to go now- her face was serious, she didn't have time to joke around. he had hurt her with whom she cared the most about, taehyung. 

"i don't get it, why do you even care?" she asked stopping in the middle of the entrance, with a frustrating manner. she groaned when jimin remained silent, looking down at the floor.

"if you want to tell my mom, you're welcome, come on in - she said pointing inside the house - but i need to be alone just now. good night." she said turning around and going inside the house. 

jimin ran a hand through his blonde locks and let out a heavy sigh. once he noticed she was gone he just mumbled "because i am in love with you pabo..." 

he shook his head as he did his way down the street and towards the subway station, lonely and heartbroken. 

that night han ara couldn't get a single minute of sleep. she tried and tried but it was useless. she couldn't care less if jimin told his mom, but she was worried if he went to the police or the principal, because it not only will ruin her future but taehyung's too

she sat up straight on the bed and noticed the clock marked 11:15 p.m she groaned when she realized she had been trying to sleep for the past 3 and a half hours.

the sound of her phone vibrating against the wooden nightstand caught her attention. a text.

oppa❥ tt: 

i am outside, we need to talk. 

her eyes widened at the sudden text, she got out of bed and looked for a hoodie to put over her shirt and a pair of socks and quickly did her way downstairs, not before checking his mom's room first just to check if she was sleeping soundly. 

she opened the front door and quickly rushed to taehyung's leaning figure against the entrance's fence. "oppa..." she called him softly, taehyung quickly turned to meet her. his eyes softened at the lovely vision of his girl.