Sophia?

We've been on the road for two weeks now. Me and Daryl are no longer in the truck we're on the bike. We left the truck a couple Miles back.
We're now heading to fort Benning since the CDC was no help what so ever. I think we're half way there.
Well I spoke to soon. We can't get threw because the rest of the highway is packed with cars. Daryl turned the bike around and went up to Dale's window "see a way threw?" He asked over the loud engines. Daryl just simply nodded and turned back around so we can get this show on the road. We're leading the rest of the cars threw the traffic when a loud busting sound was hear from behind us. "What the fuck" I say as I jump out of my skin. Daryl and I turn our heads and see the RV smoking. "Great" Daryl mutters. We jump off the bike and walk over to the RV "I said it didn't I say it 1000 time dead in the water" dale said as he walked out of the RV "problem dale?" Shane asks. "Oh nothing except the matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no ho--" then he stopped talking as he looked around and seen all the cars "okay that was dumb" he mutter again". "If we can't find a radiator hose here" Shane said "they're a while bunch of stuff we could find" I stated. "I can siphon more fuels of from these cars for a start" T-Dog said. "Maybe some water" Carol said "food" Glenn added in. "This is a graveyard, I don't know how I feel about this" Lori told us. After a few moments of Silence Shane said "alright y'all just look around see what you can find"
I walker further ahead of the group and looked in a pick up truck to see if they're was anything useful. All I found was a few bottles of water and a small pocket knife. You would be surprised at how unprepared some of these people were. I checked In another car and found a couple outfits. Which is good because all my clothes blew up in the CDC. So all I have is My Bow the clothes on my back and my buck knife. I gather the clothes and even a pair of boots into a duffle bag and walked over to the RV but seen nobody. I look all around when a hand is placed over my mouth and I was dragged to the ground. I was terrified at first then I turn around and see Daryl. He puts his finger over his lips and then wispers "get under a car walkers" then he sneaks away so he can help T-Dog.
I suddenly hear a scream I think it was Sophia I tried to look around from where I was but didn't see anything. I waited where I was for a moment then jumped out from under the car I was under. I see Rick jump over the railing and unfortunately fall down now but gets up anyway and runs after Sophia. "Lori my baby is being Chased by two walker" Carol cries out. Lori tries to comfort her but fails. I walk off and sit in the back of a pick up truck. I close my eyes and relax for the first time all day when it's rudely interrupted by Daryl "what are you doing" he asks me. "I'm sitting" I say sarcastically. "No shit" he Chuckles and walks away.
It's been almost 2 hours before Rick comes stumbling back up the hill. "Where's Sophia" carol asks quickly. "I'm gonna find her" Rick says "Daryl, shane, Caroline, glenn. Come with me" Rick tells us and we follow him into the woods.
"Are you sure this is where you left her" Shane asks. "positive I told her to wait right here for me or head back to the group and keep the sun on her left shoulder" Rick says "that's assuming she knows her left from her right" Shane stated "they're clear tracks, she did what you said" Daryl told Rick. Looks like she went east I said while looking at the trucks. I climb back up the hill out of the creek bed and start to follow the tracks, until they come to a dead stop. "She was doing alright until right here" Daryl said to me. "Yeah i know, she just stopped" "she didn't stop she went that way" he said as he pointed right. I look a little closer and see that Daryl is in fact right. He tracks are faint but there. "Your right" I say. Daryl just nodded then told Rick what we found. "Alright Shane you and Glenn go back up inform everyone that were on her Trail. After about 15 minutes Rick was getting impatient. "Her tracks are gone. "They're faint but they ain't gone" I said. "Where do you see them? All I see is Leafs and dirt." Rick said. "Do you want a lesson in tracking or do you want to find that little girl and get her ass back up to the highway." Daryl asked. After that Rick stayed quiet.
We see a Walker and decided that Daryl and Rick were gonna run and get it's attention away from me and I shoot it. As they run ahead they stop for a second and the walker makes some kind of noice and then I put an arrow through its skull. Daryl starts to pat down the Walker to see what it has on it. Rick started to look at it's fingernails "hey uh Rick what the hell are you doing" I ask. "Looking for skin underneath the finger nails" "did you find any?" Daryl asks. "When was this fuckers last meal?" I ask. "Only one way to find out" Rick says as he gets his knife out. " Let me do it my sharper Plus how many things have you skinned in your lifetime" Daryl says as he places his know over the walkers stomach. Yep he's currently cutting the Walkers stomach open disgusting right. After he's done he sticks his hand inside it and pulls out this bag thing. "My turn" Rick says and cuts it open. All he found was a bone of an animal "looks like this sick fuck had a woodchuck for lunch" I say in utter disgust. "At least we know" Rick says "at least we know" Daryl repeats.
It was getting dark so we head back up to the Highway we get to the top and carol runs to us "you didn't find her" she says in a desperate voice "we lost her Trail we will pick it up first thing in the morning." I tell Carol trying to soothe her. "You can't leave my daughter out in the woods alone" she says. "Tracking is no good in the dark more people get lost" Daryl spoke up. "My daughter got left in the woods" Carol mutter's more to herself than anyone else. After that I guess Rick felt guilty because he just got up and walked away.
THE NEXT MORNING
We all gather together and picked a weapon from the Arsenal Carl found yesterday. "Take one of these keep quiet and keep up" Shane tells everyone. "What are these we really need is the guns" Andrea states quite rudely. "No we dont. Will need someone popping off rounds every time a tree rustles" I tell her "its not the trees I'm worried about" she says. "What if someone Fires at the wrong time and I heard happened to be passing by then see it's game over for all of us" Shane spoke.
Me and Daryl took the lead because we were the only ones who actually knew how to track. We see a tent in the distance and Daryl motions for rent in the rest of the group to stop but for me to follow. We walk up to the tent and daryl unzips it quietly a rancid smell comes out as me and Darryl go in. We see a dead walker but it wasn't so bad it was some guy who opted out, as Jenner put it. We've been Walking for what seemed forever Until out-of-nowhere of nowhere we hear a loud Bell coming from the East. "What the hell is that" Andrea asks. Which way is it coming from another voice asked "Maybe if we here them then Sophia does to" Carol said. "She could be ringing​ them bells or herself" I say as I run in the direction that they're coming from with the group following behind. We run until we see a church. "It's the wrong Church Caroline there's no steeple no Bells" Shane tells me. The bells sounded again and I ran again straight to the church. The Bell stops as we bust into the church only to find three Walker's sitting in the pews
The Walkers are quickly taken out by Rick Daryl and Shane. Then we hear the bells once again and Daryl runs outside in front of everyone. We all reach the side of the church and see Daryl rip some cables out of a box "it's on a timer, its on a damn timer" he says out of breath. "I'm going to go back in for a bit" Carol tells us.
As most everyone else goes inside the church I stay outside and leaned up against a tree.
30 MINUTES LATER
"We're gonna head back up the other side of the creek we haven't checked there yet" Rick says "No, you guys go I'm going to keep looking" "you said it yourself Caroline it's not safe to be out here by yourself" Lori told me. Just as I was about to speak up again Daryl says "she won't be alone I'll go with her" "I'll be fine Lori. I'll be with Daryl" I say. Then she hugs me and tells me to be safe. I've come quite close with Lori she's like a mother I never had.
Me and Daryl have been looking for a while but haven't really found anything. "Look Daryl there's a deer" I wisper. And see Daryl looking also. I step a Little Closer to the dear completely mezmorized by its beauty.
Suddenly I hear a gunshot and then a piercing pain in my abdomen. I fall to the ground and the last thing I hear is my name being yelled "CAROLINE"! Then I black out.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! If you watch the TV series The Walking Dead then you will know I changed up a little bit of the plot line so I really hope you enjoy it and comment what you think I would love to hear from you

-Seairah