"You pay, We'll play"

Who the hell are you? A small dude asked. "Who the hell are you?" Daryl asked back. "He's bleeding out. We gotta go back." I yell. "Come around here. Put pressure on the knee. Hard, push" I say to Maggie. "Why don't you come on out of there? Slow and steady." I hear Daryl say to the prisoners. "What happened to him?" One of them asked. "He got bit." Daryl said keeping it short and simple. "Bit? The tall ugly one asked as he pulls a gun out "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy now. Nobody needs to get hurt." Daryl said surprisingly keeping his cool. "I need you to hold this." I tell Maggie again. "Okay." She says while shaking. "As hard as you can. You got it?" I ask "Yes." She says her voice shaking. "You have medical supplies?" Glenn asked as he went back to where the men were previously. "Wow where do you think you're going? Who the hell are you people, anyway?" One of them said while trying to stop glenn. "Dont look like no rescue team." Another one stated. "If a rescue team is what you're waiting for, don't." Rick yelled.
"Come on, we gotta go!Now! Come on!" Rick says panicking. "I need a hand here." Rick said as Glenn cane back around with a metal table that had wheels on it. "One, two, three, go!" Rick says and T-dog Maggie Glenn and I helped lift Hershel onto the table "Holy Jesus!" One of the prisoners said. "T, the door." I yell. "Are you crazy? Don't open that!" The ugly one says. "We got this." T-dog says as he removed the pipe that was placed there earlier. They took out the last few walkers out and pushed Hershel into the Hall. "Daryl!" I say as I grab his arm. "Daryl" I say again and finally he walks backwards slowly coming with me. "Alright come on" he says as we get all the way out the door. We run and catch up with the rest of the group and Daryl takes the front. We hear feet following us and figured it was the prisoners. We were right. We get back into our cell block and Rick yells "Open the door! It's Hershel! Carl! Come on." "Oh, my God." Carl says as he quickly opens the door. "Daddy!" Beth cries. "Go, go, go, go, go. In there." Lori says and points to a cell. Get him on the bed" I say. "Oh, I need bandages." I say "We used everything we had." Carol says. "Well, get more. Anything." I yell as I'm trying to stop the bleeding. "Carl, go get the towels from the back, right next to my bed." Lori says. "Is he gonna die?" I hear Beth ask. "No, no, no, no. He's gonna be okay. He's gonna be okay." Lori says trying to sooth her. "You think you can stabilize him?" Rick asked me. "I need to keep his leg elevated. Get some pillows!" I yell out not answering Rick. "He's already bled through the sheets." Maggie says. "We can burn the wound to clot the blood. I can start a fire." Glenn suggested. "No, please don't do that" maggie said. "No, the shock could kill him. It's not gonna stop the arteries from bleeding. We need to just keep it dressed and let it heal on its own." I tell him.
I wrapped Hershels leg up. "That's about all I can fo for now" I say as I stand. "Go help Rick, we got it from here" carol says. "I think I should stay" I say "Go, we got it" Maggie tells me. I nod slowly and walk out to where I hear the voices. "There ain't nothing for you here. Why don't you go back to your own sandbox?" I hear Daryl yell as I come around the corner. "HEY, we don't need this" I holler "How many of you are in there?" One of them asked me "Too many for you to handle." Rick answers for me. "You guys rob a bank or something? Why don't you take him to a hospital?" The short one asked. Then it got real quiet. "How long have you been locked in that cafeteria?" Rick asked slowly. "Going on like 10 months. The ugly one answerd. "A riot broke out. Never seen anything like it. Attica on speed, man. Ever heard about dudes going cannibal, dying, coming back to life? Crazy". The short one spoke. "One guard looked out for us, locked us up in the cafeteria. Told us sit tight, threw me this piece, said he'd be right back." The ugly one said.
"Yeah, and that was 292 days ago." The short one says. "94 according to my calcula--" the blond one starts but is cut off by the ugly one "Shut up!" "We were thinking that the army or the national guard should be showing up any day now." The big one says. "There is no army." Rick told them "What do you mean?" The tall one asked. "There's no government, no hospitals, no police. It's all gone." I said sadly.

"For real?" The big one asked. "I'm serious." Rick says "What about my moms?" The big one asked. "My kids? And my old lady? Yo, you got a cell phone or something that we can call our families?" The tall one asked. "You just don't get it, do you?" Daryl says sharply "No phones, no computers. As far as we can see, at least half the population has been wiped out. Probably more." I say. "Ain't no way. The ugly one says. "See for yourself." Rick says pointing towards the door.
I kinda feel sorry for them they have been locked up all that time with no clue as to what was going on outside. "Damn, the sun feels good." One of them says. "Good lord. They're all dead." The blond one says. "Never thought I'd be so happy to see these fences." Another one of them says.
"You never said-- how the hell did you get in here in the first place?" The one know as Andrew asks. "Cut a hole in that fence over there by that guard tower." Daryl tells him. "That easy, huh?" He says. "Where there's a will there's a way." I say joining the conversation. "So what is this, like a disease?" The blond named axel asked. "Yeah and we're all infected." Rick says bluntly "What do you mean infected? Like AIDS or something?" Axel asked. "If I was to kill you, shoot an arrow in your chest, you'd come back as one of these things." Daryl tells him trying to clear things up.
"It's gonna happen to all of us." I say looking around. "Ain't no way this Robinhood casts responsible for killing all these freaks. Amos the ugly one said. "Must be 50 bodies out here." Andrew stated. "Where'd you come from? Amos asked. "Atlanta." Rick tells him. "Where are you headed?" He asks. "For now, nowhere." I say. "I guess you can take that area down there near the water. Should be comfortable." Amos says trying to give orders "We're using that field for crops." Rick says. "We'll help you move your gear out." Amos says obviously not listening "That won't be necessary. We took out these walkers. This prison is ours." I say getting angry.
"Slow down, pretty lady. You snatched the locks off our doors." Andrew says. "We'll give you new locks, if that's how you want it." Rick says. "This is our prison. We were here first." Amos says. "Locked in a broom closet? We took it, set you free. It's ours. We spilled blood." I say helping Rick. "We're moving back into our cell block." Amos says. "You'll have to get your own." T-dog says speaking up for the first time.
"I ain't going back in that cafeteria for one more minute." Amos says. "There are other cell blocks." Axel says trying to reason. "You could leave. Try your luck out on the road." Daryl says getting annoyed. "If these three pussies can do all this, the least we can do is take out another cell block." Amos says talking to his men. "With what?" Big tiny asked. "Atlanta here will spot us some real weapons. Won't you, boss?" Amos said getting snarky "How stocked is that cafeteria? It must have plenty of food. Five guys lasting almost a year?" Rick asks. "It sure as hell don't look like anybody's been starving." Daryl says looking at the big guy. "There's only a little left." Amos says. "We'll take half." Rick says.
"In exchange, we'll help clear out a cell block." I say. "Didn't you hear him? There's only a little left." Andrew says. "Bet you got more food than you got choices. You pay, we'll play."

Wow two updates in one day. I'm getting good at this writer thing. Anyway thanks so much for reading. And thank you so much for 306 reads!!! It means the world to me and I couldn't ask for more.
You guys continue to suprise me.

I love you guys!

-Seairah.