Holy shit.

The next morning

________________

Rick and Daryl just got back from the armory and got just a couple weapons but it still works. "Flashbangs, CS Triple-Chasers. Not sure how they'd work on walkers, but we'll take it." Rick said. Daryl then picks up a helmet and some kind of green Stuff poured out of it. "I ain't wearing this shit." "We could boil 'em." T-dog suggested "Ain't enough firewood in the whole forest. No. Besides, we made it this far without 'em," Daryl stated. I just laugh at him as he looks at them in disgust. "Caroline?" I hear carol say as I turn around. "Everything Okay?"Rick asks. "Yeah. Nothing to worry about."
She leads me into Lori's cell.
"It's the baby. I think I lost it" she told me as I sit. " You haven't felt it move?" I asked her. "Nothing. At first I thought it was exhaustion or malnutrition." Then she goes quiet for a moment. "If we're all infected, then so is the baby. So what if it's stillborn? What if it's dead inside me right now? What if it rips me apart?" She says in panic. "Stop. Don't let your fear take control of you." I say trying to calm her down. "Okay. Then let's say it lives and I die during childbirth." She states. "That's not going to happen." I say trying to reassure her "Why not? How many women died in childbirth before modern medicine? If I come back, what if I attack it? Or you? Or Rick? Or Carl? If I do, if there is any chance Caroline, you put me down immediately. You don't hesitate, me, the baby if we're walkers, you don't hesitate and you don't try to save us. Okay? It might have been better if--" she says but I cut her off "If what?" I ask. "I'd never made it off the farm." She says and puts her head down. "You're exhausted, frightened." I tell her. "Yeah, that's true. My son can't stand me. And my husband, after what I put him through" "We've all been carrying that weight. All winter." "I tried to talk to him." "He He'll come around." I say. "He hates me. He's too good a man to say it, but I know. I put him and Shane at odds. I put that knife in his hand." She rambles on. "You know who doesn't give a shit about that? This baby. Now let's make sure everything's all right." I say and start to check on her.
"Ready?" Rick asked as I walk out of Lori's cell. "Yeah let's go." I say and head over to the rest of the group that going. It's Daryl, Rick, Glenn, Maggie, Hershel, T-dog and myself. "Stay close" Daryl wisper to where only I hear.
We're walking down the quiet tombs with it the sound of our light footsteps and occasionally Glenn painting arrows on the walls so we know how to get back.
We turn the corner and come face to face with at least 2 dozen walkers.
"Go back! Move! Walkers!" Rick yells which will probably draw more of them out "Come on, this way! In here!" T-dog says. "Where's Glenn and Maggie?" I ask. "We have to go back." Hershel says determined. "But which way?" T-dog asked. "Maggie? Glenn?" Hershel whispered as we leave the room were in "Dad?" We hear Maggie wisper but it's faint "Maggie?" Hershel wispers again and goes to step over a walker but the walker wakes up and take a chunk out of his leg "No,No!" I yell in panic "Maggie!" I yell "Oh, God someone help me!" I yell out as I cover up the bite." Oh, God, Dad" Maggie says in panic. We pick Hershel up and start down a hallway but is cut off once more. "Go Back." Rick yells but as we turn around were only met with more of them "We're blocked!" Glenn says in panic. "There!" I say as I point out a door with locks on it. T-dog breaks the locks and we hurry in. "We set Hershel on the ground and T-dog and Daryl hold the door closed. "stick that pipe threw the handles" I tell them. I turn back around and Rick has his axe out. "Only one way to keep you alive" he says and starts chopping the lower half of his leg off. "Oh God" I say as blood starts going everywhere. "He's bleeding out" Maggie says as she tries to stop the bleeding with a small sheet she found on the floor.
"Duck" Daryl wispers to us and we lower ourselves closer to the floor.
I turn around to see what's happening and I see 6 guys.
"Holy shit"

Hey Asskickers!. So this was a filler chapter I just wanted to get something​ out to you all. I hoped you liked it even tho it was a little short.

I love you guys!

-Seairah.