Come home

Rick, Glenn and I were the ones going to get Hershel from the bar in town. Right now Maggie and Glenn are talking. Maggie doesn't want Glenn to go. "Hey Maggie" Rick says and she looks over. "I'll bring him back" he says with a laugh. After that Glenn walked over looking embarrassed and jumped In
to the front seat. Rick and I climbed in and we pulled off. It was quiet at first but then Glenn spoke. "Maggie told me she loved me" me and Rick just look at him. "That's good isn't it?" I ask. "I mean yeah. But I didn't say it back. I just stood there like an idiot and then Rick called over" he says in embarrassment. "Do you not love her?" Rick asked. "I honestly don't know what I feel" Glenn said. "It's okay, you'll know soon" I tell him as we pull In to town. We find the bar and sure enough there we see Hershel's truck. Alright stay alert Rick tells us as we get out of the car. We walk into the bar and see Hershel sitting at the bar. "Hershel" Rick says. "Who's with you?" Hershel asked. "Glenn and Caroline" Maggie and Savannah send them?" "No they came on there own. They're good people like that" Rick says. We walk over to him and sit down on a bar stool. "Hershel. Why don't you come home." I say. "Why? So I can face my daughters? I told them their mother was sick." He says In a sad tone. "Beth's in shock, she needs you" Rick says. "Maggie's with her. She don't need me" Hershel replies "she needs her father" I tell him then the bar door open. "Well shit, they are alive" a man says. Rick draws his gun and me my bow. "Wow wow wow, we come in peace" the man says with a laugh. Then the other man speaks up. "Those your cars outside" "They are" rick says as he motioned for me to put my bow down. "They look uh pretty empty, you held up somewhere" the first man says. "No we're just drifting" Glenn says. "Hmm, oh I'm Dean, and this sack of shit is tony" Dean says. Tony laughed and asked what are name's were. "I'm rick this is Hershel Caroline and Glenn" he says pointing us all out. "Mmm Caroline that's a beautiful name" Tony says. "Not a chance" I say and turn around to get a drink. "Hard to get, I like" Tony says again. "More like not interested" I say. "That's enough" Rick says. "Where you guys from?" Dean asked "Atlanta"
Glenn says "Were from Alabama been all the way threw 3 state's, it's all dead" Dean tells us. Where are you guys headed anyway?" Tony asks. "I hear Nebraska's nice" Rick says. "Nebraska, that's funny" Dean says. "Seriously where you guys held up? A store, a house, a farm" at the last one we all tensed. "A farm? Your on a farm. Well maybe you can take us there. We've been on the road for an awfully long time. We just need somewhere to hold up." Dean says. "That's not gonna happen" Rick says. "Why the hell not" tony asks angerly "Were already full" Hershel spoke up" "You cant just Make room for two more?" Dean asks. "It's not possible" I tell them. "Mmm baby I can sleep with you" Tony says. "I'd rather be eaten by a walker" I tell him. "Come on let's go to this farm of yours." Dean says. "No" Rick replied. "I think we should kill them and just go and take the damn Farm" Tony tells Dean. "I'd like to see you try" I said. Wow were just friends having a drink. Right rick" Dean says. "Yeah..." Dean jumps behind the bar and bends down. Rick grabbed his gun and seem Dean come back up with a bottle of bourbon. "Wanna drink Hershel?" Dean asks? "I just quit" he tells Dean. "Your loss tony says as he reaches with his smelly ass body and grabbed the bottle from Dean. After about 15 minutes of silence Dean grabbed a gun from under the bar. Rick was too quick for him. He quickly took out the two men. Dean and tiny were dead.

Hey guys!!!! I know it's been a couple of days since I've updated and I'm sorry about that. It's been a rough weekend but I wanted to get something out to you. So here is a short chapter it's kinda another filler chapter but at least it's something. But we will see more Daroline (Daryl and Caroline) in the next chapter so that's something to look forward too! Anyway thank you so much for 135 reads it's so awesome that 135 of you guys read this.