Infected

I'm sitting in the cell with Daryl. We just woke up and Addison went on to play. "What are you thinking about?" Daryl asks as he slips his boots on. "Yesterday. Zack. I can't stop." I mumble. "Yeah, me neither." "It used to be we all had acquaintances. Just people moving in and out of your life. No big. See them down the road sometime. Now a handful of people you know, and that's it. They might as well be the only people left in the world." I say and slip my boots on also. "We're all we god. Me, you, Addison. We got eachoth---" Daryl starts but is cut off by gunfire. "Walkers in D" Glenn yells "What about C?" Rick asks "Clear. We locked the gates to the tombs. - Hershel's on guard." I say as me and Daryl run out of Cellblock C "It ain't a breach." Daryl says. "We followed the plan." Sasha says. "Whoa, boy." "Hold on! Come here." "Move!" "Daryl!" I yell as a walker comes up behind him. "I got it." He tells. "Are you bit?" "Go." "Get out of here." "Hold that." "Go, go. Are you bit?" "All right, go." "Get up. Get back in the cell." Everyone's yelling and running around. There's two people running threw my mind. Addison and Savannah.
"Are we clear down here?" Rick asks. "Yeah." Sahsa says. "We're safe?" He asks. "Yeah, yeah." Tyreese says. "Up here!" Glenn yells. A walker comes out of the cell Glenn is standing in front of. "Get down!" Daryl yells and shoots the walker. "Thanks." "Oh, it's Patrick." I mutter. "That's all of 'em." Daryl says after.
We take out another walker then go into the cell to see what happened.
"No bites. No wounds. I think he just died." Rick says. "Horribly, too. Pleurisy aspiration." Doctor S points out. "Choked to death on his own blood. Caused those trails down his face." I add "I've seen them before on a walker outside the fences. I saw them on Patrick, too." Rick tells us. "They're from the internal lung pressure building up-- like if you shake a soda can and pop the top. Only imagine your eyes, ears, nose, and throat are the top." I say. "It's a sickness from the walkers?" Bob asks. "No, these things happened before they were around Could be pneumococcal. Most likely an aggressive flu strain." Hershel tells us. "Someone locked him in just in time." Rick mutters. "No, man. Charlie used to sleepwalk. Locked himself in. Hell, he was just eating barbecue yesterday. How could somebody die in a day just from a cold?" Daryl asks "I had a sick pig, it died quick. Saw a sick boar in the woods." Rick exclaimed. "Pigs and birds. That's how these things spread in the past. We need to do something about those hogs." Hershel says. "Maybe we got lucky. Maybe these two cases are it." Doctor S try's to reason. "Haven't seen anybody be lucky in a long time." Bob puts in. "Bugs like to run through close quarters. Doesn't get any closer than this." I say. "All of us in here, we've all been exposed."
Daryl and I walk out of Cellblock D and Addison and Savannah run up. "Mommy, daddy are you guys okay?" Addie asks worried. "Yeah baby were fine" I hug her. "What happened in there?" Savannah asks. "..... We think Patrick got sick, turned them attacked the cell block, I know he was your friend and Im sorry" I tell the girls. "He's dead?" Savannah asks in shock. "Yeah. Im sorry girls" I say and hug them. "CAROLINE, DARYL" Glenn yells from the cell block door. We turn to look at him. "Council meeting!" He tells us. I turn back to the girls. "I'll be back soon okay? Go to the Cellblock and wait on me okay?" "Mommy can we pick flowers? For the ones who went to heaven." Addie asks. "When I get back okay" she nodds. I stand and grab daryls hand as we walk toward Glenn. We get into the Council room. Also know as the library and carol starts. "Patrick was fine yesterday, and he died overnight. Two people died that quick? We'll have to separate everyone that's been exposed." She states. "That's everyone in that cell block. That's all of us. Maybe more." Daryl points out. "We know that this sickness can be lethal. We don't know how easily it spreads." Hershel says. "Is anyone else showing symptoms that we know of?" Glenn asks. "We can't just wait and see. And there's children. It isn't just the illness. If people die, they become a threat." I tell everyone. "We need a place for them to go. They can't stay in D. We can't risk going in there to clean it up." Hershel exclaimed. "We can use cell block A." Carol suggested "Death row? I'm not sure that's much of an upgrade." "It's clean. That's an upgrade. Think that'll work for Dr. S?" Daryl asks. "I'll help Caleb get it set up." Hershel says. We then hear coughing coming from the hallway. "You okay?" We hear Tyreese ask someone. "Mm-hmm." They says. "You sure? You don't sound so good." Carol says as we walk out into the hall. "We're taking her back to my cell so she can rest." Tyreese says. "Tyreese, I don't think that's a good idea." I say "Why? What's going on now?" He asks. "We think it's a flu or something. That's how Patrick died." Glenn tells them Judith and Addison are in that cell block. There vulnerable. Anyone that may be sick or even exposed should stay away." I.say. it killed Patrick?" Karen asks "She's gonna be okay. Now that we know what Patrick died from we can treat it, right?" Tyreese says starting to freak out. "Don't panic. We're going to figure this out. But we should keep you separated in the meantime. We'll have Caleb take a look at you. I'll see what we have in the way of medications." Hershel tells Karen. "David from the Decatur group, he's been coughing, too." She tells us. "I'll get him. There's some empty clean cells in the tombs, right?" Glenn asks "Yeah, we'll meet you there." Sahsa tell him and takes Karen.
"Have to call another meeting later." Hershel tells Daryl, Carol and I "All right. I'll get to burying the dead ones." Daryl says. "You wear gloves and a mask." Hershel tells him. Hershel and Carol then walk away. I stand up against the wall
"You all right?" Daryl asks me. "I'm worried about Addison and Savannah. They were around Patrick." I admit. "We all were. Karen and David are gonna be separated till they feel better." He tries to reassure me. "You're right. Are you okay?" I ask. "Mm-hmm. Got to be." He says. I walk up and kiss him. "You can talk to me. Always" I wisper. He kisses me this time. "Later" he mumbles.
He goes to bury the dead and I go to check on my girls.

Hey asskickers! I'm so so sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple days it's been a really busy couple of days! I'm gonna try and get back into my every 2 days posting for you guys! Anyway thanks so much for reading! I really hope you liked it!.

I love you guys!

-Seairah