Your gonna be okay.

Daryl's POV
Don't die on me care. I think to myself. The man who shot Caroline told me to go to this farm and they can help Care. "How far" I yell back. "That way go that way talk to Hershel he'll help your girl" the man says out of breath I walk a little bit farther and and see the big white house. I'm guessing​ that's it. I make my way all the way to the stairs of the farm. This family comes out onto the porch and an old man speaks up first "she bit?" He asks. "No shot by your man" I tell him. This blond chick comes out the door and looks down at Caroline and says "wait, wait" then the girl starts crying her eyes out "that's Caroline, that's my sister, Hershel we have to help her, PLEASE" she begs. "Put her in here" Hershel says to me.
After I put Caroline down they no longer were talking to me only to her sister because I was in some kind of shock. I had her blood all over me. I feel like I can't move. Then when I come back to reality I storm out of the house and down the stairs. Im half way down when Caroline's sister comes out the front door "Hey" she says but I ignore her "Hey" she says again. "Where are you going?" She asks me. "Back to my group. They need to know, they need to know what happened to Caroline" I finally tell her. "Yeah okay but you need to be here with her, your the last person she was with, your gonna be the first one she asks for when she wakes" she told me "she has you, she has her sister she won't need me she'll want you" "No, she hasn't seen me for so long time. She's been with you and your group, she doesn't even know I'm here, she's gonna want you!" "I have to tell my group, they care about her, they should know she's lying in there shot" I say "I'll go get them. Now if you care about my sister you need to stay here" she told me. There was a long pause but I finally agree "Fine, they should be in the woods on the south side of the river, making they're way back up to the highway. Ask for Rick Grimes, tell em Daryl sent ya" I tell the girl. "Okay, thank you Daryl" "For what?" I ask confused. "Being here for my sister" she says. After that I just nodded and walk back into the house to be with Caroline.

Rick Grimes POV
"Why just one, one gunshot?" I asked. "Maybe they took out a walker" Glenn says. "Please don't patranize me, they would use a gun on a walker, Caroline does it quiet, Daryl too" I told them.
Then out of no where a girl comes Running Out of the Woods on a horse. "Rick ,Rick Grimes" she says. "I'm Rick" i tell her "you got to come now there's been an accident Caroline's been shot" it shocks me for a moment. "What" "come on Daryl needs you just come" and after that I jump on the horse. "Wait we don't know this girl you can't get on that horse" "Daryl said your set up up on the Highway, track back to Fairburn Road 4 miles down is our farm name's Greene" she said then took off. "What's your name?" I ask her as we were racing to the farm to see Caroline. "Savannah" she yells back. Wait is this Caroline's sister Savannah? I think to myself.
W

e get close enough to where I can see the white house and see Daryl on the porch. I jump off the horse before it completely stops and run up the stairs "where is she" I ask. Daryl doesn't respond like usual and just walks into the house. I follow and he leads me into a room. And they're she laid. Sweaty and pale. I drop to my knees beside the bed and cry. I can't loose her shes like a daughter to me. She's been they're from the start. "Your gonna be okay" I wisper to her. She then starts to wake. "Daryl?" Her raspy voice come out. He walks over to the bed and gets on one knee. He grabs her had and tells her He's here.
She faintly smiles and looks at me. "Rick you should have seen it it was beautiful so beautiful" then she passed out again I looked over to Daryl to see small grin on his face "What was she talking about?" I asked "The deer she saw before she got shot" he tells me. That made me smile too. Even in this position she still talks about what she thinks Is beautiful. This world need more people like her.
Savannah's POV
I was standing at the door way so Rick and Daryl can have they're space.
I can really tell they care about my sister. I'm just glad she has someone like Rick. Someone she can have as a father figure, I have Hershel and she has Rick.
I walk out of the bedroom and into the room me and Beth share "hey Savannah" "Hey Beth" "how's your sister?" "She still need some medical supplies. So Rick went to get someone from they're group and ask if he can go with Otis." "Otis is going?" "Yeah I guess he feels bad, I sure would"
I hear someone clear they're throat behind us so I turn and look and I see Daryl. "Hey" I tell him. "She's awake again" he says simply then walks away. "I'll be back Beth" I tell her then walk out.
I get back to the bedroom my sister is occupying and see her and Daryl talking. Well Caroline is talking and Daryl is just kinda nodding. I walk over to her bed and as I do she turns​ her head and she start to tear up "Savannah?" She asks? "Yeah care bear it's me" I tell her
Caroline's POV
"Are you really here" I ask. "Yeah I'm really here" "but how, I thought you were dead, you never came home" I say as tear slip down my face "I know and I'm sorry, we were on our way home. I swear we were, but as we got into town there were walkers everywhere every corner we turned they're were more we couldn't get threw" "We?" "Me and Toby my best friend got out together" she says happily. "Are you okay?" She asked me. "No not really. I waited for 2 weeks Savannah. 2 fucking weeks for my baby sister to come home. I fought three those walkers everyday. Hoping and praying that you would somehow make your way back, but no you went to your foster family instead of your own damn blood." "Caroline I'm sor--" "I need some rest" I cut her off. Then in turn my head and face Daryl as the tears start streaming down my face. Daryl grabbed my hand and told me "Hey, you got us. You got the group. You got me" he said the last part more quietly I almost didn't hear him. "I know I just get really mad because I fought to try and find Savannah and then I find out that she didn't even try to find me.
15 minutes passed and me and Daryl just talked about our bows and how we learned to hunt and track. I yawn then Daryl says "you should get some sleep" "yeah I guess" I say. "go on and rest, Rick should be back soon" he tells me. "I hope, this hurts like a bitch" I say refuring to the 5 bullet fragments still in my abdomen." I say laughing a bit. "Goodnight Daryl." "Night Care"

Hey guys I know this chapter wasn't as long as the others but the next chapter should be better I got kind of a writer's block after I wrote the first few lines but I still hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think in the comments
Oh and also thank you so much for 80 reads!!!

-Seairah