It Has Too

"Caroline?, Caroline." I hear. I open my eyes and see Addison standing there. "Hey Addison​, what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, I just don't know where the bathroom is" she says. I laugh lowly. "Let me get dressed and I'll take you. Do you want something different to wear? I'm sure I can find something to fit you." "Yes please" I smile and glance behind me. Daryl's laying there looking at me with the smallest smile on his face "What?" I ask him. "Nothing" he says. I roll over and kiss him. "I'll be back" I say. "I'll probably be with Rick. He said he needs to talk to me, Hershel and Glenn." "What about?" I ask. "Beats me" he says. "Alright well I'm gonna take addie to the bathroom and then get changed. See you later. Love you" I tell him and stand. "I love you too"

I walk out of my cell Addison in toe and walk over to Beth's cell. "Hey Beth." "Hey Caroline, who's this?" She asks with a smile. Addison is hiding behind me and peeking around. "This is Addison" I say and she peaks her head out once more. "Hi" Addie says shyly "Well hello there beautiful" Hershel says and addie smiles. "Care, Hershel." I hear Daryl say. We turn around "Rick want to see us" "alright, addie will you stay with Beth? She's a nice girl okay. Hey Beth can you find her something clean to wear?" She nodds her head yeah. "I'll be back soon" I tell addie and walk off. Daryl grabs my hand and leads me and hershel outside. We see Rick standing there. He tells us his plan to give Michonne the girl who helped save Glenn, Maggie and Daryl.
"No one else knows." Rick says. "You gonna tell 'em?" Daryl asks. "Not till after. We have to do it today. It has to be quiet." Rick tells us. "You got a plan?" Hershel asks. "We tell her we need to talk. Away from the others." Rick says. "Just ain't us, man." Daryl says. "No. No, it isn't." I mutter Daryl squeezes my hand. "We do this, we avoid a fight. No one else dies. Okay." "We need someone else." Rick says refuring to Daryl's brother Merl. "Ill talk to him." "I'll do it." Rick says. "I'll go with you." "No." Rick cuts off. "Just me" he then walks away. "I'm gonna go help Glenn, he's fixing the gate in the Cort yard." Daryl tells me. "Yeah, I need to go talk to Addie. We still know nothing about her. I'm gonna see if she'll tell me anything." I say starring off. "Hey, you'll get her to talk. I'll see you later" Daryl says and kisses me. "See ya" I say as I walk Into the prison. I walk into the cell block and see Addie sitting on the floor and Maggie braiding her hair. I walk in and she smiles and runs over. "Look what Maggie did" she says and turns around. I get one one knee "it's beautiful" I tell her. "Hey wanna go outside and talk?" I ask her. "Sure" she says. I grab her hand and we go outside to a couple picnic tables. "Okay, so I was wondering If you could tell me about your family. See when me and Daryl found you, you were alone and we were wondering how you got that way." I say slowly. "Umm" "it's okay if you don't want too" I start. "No... It's okay. I don't know who my daddy is. But I had a mom. Her name was May, but I just called her mom. It was just me and her. No dad, no grandma no Grandpa. Just us." She says sadly. "What happened to her?" I ask slowly. "She...died." she mutters. "6 months ago. I've been in the store by myself since." She finishes. "I'm so sorry" I say as I come around to hug her. "It's okay" she says as a small tear falls down her face. "Hey Addie I want you to know me and Daryl were gonna treat you like your our own." I start as Daryl walks over. "We're gonna be here for you, were not going anywhere I promise." I tell her and she smiles. "We promise" Daryl says as he sits. "DARYL!" Rick yells. We all jump up "what's wrong!" I ask. "I can't do it. We need to stop Merl." Rick says out of breath. "I got it." He says. "Do you want me to come?" I ask as he walks off. "No, just me." He says. "You sure?" Rick asks. "Yeah stay safe. Your family too." He tells us and walks out. "Come on Addie." I say and guide her back Into the prison. "Hey addie" Carl walks up. "Wanna play?" He asks. Addie looks at me and I nod. "Sure" she says and they run off. I go into the main cell block and sit at a table. "You alright?" Savannah asks as she sits. "Yeah just worried about Daryl." I say quickly. "He's gonna be fine. He's badass, you guys make like this badass couple." She laughs and so do I. "You always make things better sis." "What are sisters for Carebear" she says and gets up.
____________________
45 minute time skip
_____________________
"I'm getting really fucking worried. Daryl's still not back and it's almost dark." I say aloud. "I'm sure he's fine. Daryl's a big boy" Hershel tells me. "I know--" I'm cut off by the prison doors opening. It's Michonne. "Where's Daryl?" I hurdley ask. "He went after Merl. He let me go and Daryl went after him. Your caroline right?" She asks. "yeah" "he told me to tell you not to worry. He'll be home soon and to take care of Addison." She says. "FUCK" I yell in frustration. "It's almost night fall, it's dangerous in the dark." I say more to myself than anyone else." I walk out of the prison and sit on the benches.
I've been sitting here for a about 20 minutes when I hear the gate open. I look down the walk way and see Daryl. I run over to him. "Daryl..." I start but then I see his face his eyes are red and puffy. I think he's been crying. "Merls Dead" he says. "Oh Daryl, oh my God" I mutter. He starts to cry again. I hug him and he hugs back. I start crying also because it kills me to see him like this.
"It'll get better. It has too"

Hey asskickers! So howd you like it. Huh? Daryl crying fucking kills me. Even to write it. Anyway thanks for reading!!!!

I love you guys!!

-Seairah