《Chapter 21》My Little Handsome

Kelsey POV

I walked out of the locker room, feeling a bit lethargic as I drank my water.

I was trying to stay positive,  but when Liam kissed Amanda, right after kissing me.. I was pretty sure he was going to betray me again.

I  looked around the gym and caught a certain gaze, Liam's gaze as he stood near Niall. Both of them smiling happily. He smiled, waving awkwardly. I grinned  and waved back, before Niall patted him and he began walking towards me.  

I looked around, watching certain nosey onlookers watching Liam, who strolled blissfully towards me without a single care.

His tall figure swayed as he stepped,and his smirk was suspicious. I looked down at the floor in embarrassment as I felt my face warm up a bit.

"Hey, Kels."Liam sighed as I got a view of his black running shoes right in front of me. I looked up, smiling as Liam put his hand on my shoulder. Good, he's playing the friendly -

Suddenly, Liam's hand wrapped around my waist, and I caught my breath as he picked me up to be eye level with him.

"Liam, what are yo-" before I could finish my question, it was answered...and Liam sent his lips onto my lips, right as my heart pumped hard in my chest.

His lips traced mine, and I breathed in surprise as he bit my lower lip. Whoa, Liam. Calm down there, cowboy.

He then pulled away, dropping my feet back onto the floor as I stood there dazed.

Coach blew the whistle, and I looked up at him, bewildered. He laughed.

Liam's cheeks reddened as his warm brown eyes glinted with happiness. He winked as I took a sigh again, forgetting how to breath for a second.

He turned around and walked to his assigned seat on the gym floor, and I looked around, glad to see everyone just as puzzled.

I breathed a laugh, stunned by what had just happened, and how much I loved it.

"Ms.Diamonds, care to take a seat?" Coach suddenly called, and I looked up, dumbstruck. I heard Liam chuckle behind me, and I cursed under my breath as my face reddened, so incredibly embarrassed. 

I nodded and sat down, looking to the side at Liam, who was looking at me, too. I gave him a questioning look, and he just shrugged, before mouthing, Im single. 

I rolled my eyes, upset because  I felt bad for Amanda, but inside, I felt the warmth of the feeling that I guess I was the one he chose.

But then again, I finally felt happy again...

So I think it was time to let loose...

I couldn't help but laugh, as I looked back at coach. Not being able to even pay attention to what he was saying.. because all I thought about was Liam, who was now acting like I was his... and maybe he was mine... after so many years of hatred and chaos.

I shook my head, thinking about how  he just freaking made out with me in front of the whole class- who all thought we would probably kill ourselves before we became so intimate.

Oh Liam, you just made my day.

And just like you embarrassed me, I'm going to embarrass you back.

Just you wait, my little handsome.