《 Chapter 73 》Grieving

Liam no!..

....

Calm down!

...

Liam!

...

Please!

The tears. The pain. Broken. Darkness.

.....

"Liam, my love, " a soft hand slid across my cheeks and I opened my eyes...

The room was black and blurry,  but the girl in front of me made me take a deep breath.

"Liam," she smiled when I stared up at her... baffled.

Her perfect full lips, skin glowing so beautifully, her hair blowing without wind.... and the gown... the pearl white gown...

"Kelsey," it hit me as my tone broke... I cringed as her blue eyes followed the soft grazes her fingertips made across every inch of my skin...

I shook my head in denial as tears spilled from my eyes. Grasping her searching hand, I let out a moan of pain.

"Kelsey... please be okay..tell me you'll stay, " I pushed her up to me... desperation... The pain too real.

"I love you, Kels. I need you. Pleasee," I pleaded with loud agonizing cries as she embraced me just as harshly.

"Liam, I am okay... and you know that," she whispered, her breaths sliding into my mouth as she grazed her lips on my own.

"And you're okay, too, right?" She asked with a high pitched tone, a soft and questioning thought.

I looked into her eyes, my hands tight on her face as i scanned her.

I kept quiet, my cries holding me back... as i shook my head. I wasnt...

"Calm down, okay? Liam, everything will be fine," her hands draped around my neck, her sweet scent making me believe it was okay... and I was okay.. and she was okay...

I kissed her, letting the soft lips send a feeling of comfort, of sanctuary...and I looked up at her.

Her blue eyes were bright, brighter than the sky, the color unimaginably beautiful... unreal.

It was then that i realized that this couldn't be real... and I grimaced.

Then her soothing façade was lost, and tears fell through her eyes.

Her eyes flickered between mine desperately, as she held onto me tightly.

"Liam. Liam I love you so much, okay?" She tried to say calmy, but her hurried breaths made me anxious.

Everything began to lighten up, and it began to hurt.

"Kelsey!" I panicked when her touch was gone...

"Kelsey!!!!!" My throat burned as i yelled with all my force, a dying frustration to find her again... but the white was heating up on my skin, and my sensation was real now..

Be okay for me...

I heard, vut i was then occupied by the changes..I was not standing up anymore, and suddenly a soft feeling of satin rose under the skin of my back....

Beep beep beep beep.

I jumped up to the alarm, my heart beating, my face swollen, my skin matted with sweat.

I looked around the room, trying to understand what is real and what wasn't.

I was in my bedroom... and it was destroyed.