《Chapter 79》 One Year

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Bella and Broyce! Happy Birthday to you!" everyone cheered as I held him back from the candle he squirmed to reach.

"Broyce, you're going to burn yourself, bud!" I laughed when he pouted, looking to his sister who was in Kelsey's arms trying to do the same thing.

Kelsey looked at me, and she had a gigantic smile as we bent down to kiss with a child on our laps and cameras flashed. I smiled when whistles went off.

"Don't get so caught up, lad! You got a baby in your hands!" I heard Niall holler. I laughed and pulled away, Kelsey laughing as she sent her blue eyes back at Broyce, then at Bella ...before suddenly, she frowned and her eyes watered.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong, babe?" I said through the cheers.

"I can't believe they're a year old," she mouthed, sniffling.

I froze for a minute as I let that hit me, but smiled at her as i accepted it. I just gazed as Kelsey for a second, watching her reminisce her own memories as she watched the twins try and destroy their cakes. Kesley.. so beautiful even after the countless nights of feeding the twins, the countless months of being alone with them when i went out on tour... The countless memories of love she never failed to give. She was such a perfect mother, and wife. 

Kelsey. God dammit. I fucking love you. 

"I can't either," I laughed, forcing myself out of my thoughts when she rose an eyebrow and mouthed my name. Oops, daydreaming again.

"But listen, Kels." I scooted my seat closer to her and she reflexively huddled Bella closer when she arched her back and tried to slide away.

"Hold on," she said to me as she picked her up again, Bella squirming- about to throw a tantrum. Broyce watching his sister and of course, imitating her. She whined and everyone chattered about, before I glanced at Niall who looked at Bella with a smile.

"Let me at the little munchkin," he laughed as he walked to Kels. Broyce froze and looked at Niall.

I laughed, before Niall came closer and lifted her out of Kels arms, filling her face with kisses. He watched as Broyce gazed at him too, and Niall threw his head back in laughter. 

"Essie, babe." He called, and I grinned when Essie came nearly sprinting towards Broyce, pouncing in front of him and making him giggle, and i found it hilarious that Bella laughed too.

I love their laugh. It makes me so happy.

Essie grabbed Broyce from my arms and walked next to Niall, before the turned their attention to the rest of the boys, my parents, and Kelsey's parents... taking center stage.

I looked with amusement for a few seconds before i remembered my idea and looked back at Kelsey, who was licking the icing of their cake.

I grabbed a bit and slid it on her face, making her yelp and cover her neck in disapproval. 

"Liam!" she laughed as she wiped it off and licked it, making me laugh.

"Kelsey," i tried to catch my breath as I watched her, and she looked at me, her blue eyes bright and curious.

"Yeah?" she smiled, blushing as i watched her. "Stop smiling at me like an idiot, Liam. What is it," she rolled her eyes and i chuckled.

"Let's go on a date, just you and me,tonight" i said softly in a tone just enough for her to hear. She rose an eyebrow.

"Liam, we haven't been able to go anywhere ever since they started crawling," she said with doubt, laughing as she leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek. 

"And we have no babysitter," she sighed sadly. 

I rolled my eyes, " Thats why we look for a babysitter," i smirked and made my eyebrows jump. She giggled.

"Who?" she said, though im sure she had a clue when i turned to the boys.

"Anybody want to babysit the twins while Kels and I go out on a -" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Kelsey and my mother volunteered with excitement. We laughed.

"Great!" I said, before turning back to Kels.

"Easy as pie," i said, and Kels looked amused.

"Nicely done, Liam," she nodded her head with approval.

"Thank you very much, my love... Now where would you want to go? Anywhere and Ill take you-you deserve it for being such a good mother to my children," i kissed her jawline slowly.. and she smiled, petting my head as I wrapped my hand around her waist. But then , an idea bubbled up in her mind and she jumped, snapping her head at me.

"I know exactly where I want to go tonight, too," she said excitedly. I watched her enthusiasm with content and infatuation.

"And where is that?" I asked. 

Her full lips stretched slowly into a smile, " Wolverhampton College," she said softly.

I was taken back... " Our highschool?" i said in an odd tone, and she nodded confidently.

"Alright," I said, already remembering all the memories... not daring to think about the ones that will spark when we get there tonight...

"Let's go," i agreed.

 AUTHORS NOTE:

OH MY GOD ITS BEEN FOREVER.

I WILL APOLOGIZE TIL THE DAY I WAKE UP AS A CHICKEN NUGGET.

ITS MY SENIOR YEAR AND DAMN, I HAD TO DO SO MUCH. 

SO LITERALLY I MADE MY SENIOR QUOTE "What if one day you woke up and you were a chicken nugget?" 

YUP. SUMS UP MY LIFE.

LOL WELL, THERE SHOULD BE ABOUT TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.

WOOHOOO.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO IS STILL READING THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF WRITING CALLED MY BOOK. 

THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL. COMMENT AND TALK TO ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG.

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU AGAIN AND SEE YOU ALL SOON!

THE Q AND AS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO YEAH.

LOVE YOU GUYS AGAIN.

STAY TRUE AND STAY YOU.

~Y