COME HERE, BABES.* SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE GUYSS.

Okay, so.. I enjoyed writing that last chapter.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

So, I just wanted to say how much I love every single one of you guys dearly! If it wasn't for you all, this book probably would have stopped after the fifth chapter or something.

You guys make me feel so amazing to know that I am appreciated for my imagination.

You guys help me believe that even if my work can sometimes be mediocre, you still see the good in it, despite its gazilliom flaws.

You make me feel so thankful because if you guys are enjoying my book, I'm enjoying it. If you're happy, Im happy. That's all I've ever wanted to see-all you guys happy!

I love you guys so much!!

Omg, that shiz is deep, yo. But, nonetheless, I mean it from the bottom of my corazonnn guysss.

ANYWAY, AFTER THAT EXPLOSIVE FEELINGFUL FEELS THING UP THERE, I HAD A QUESTION.

I NEED YOUR HELP... WELL, THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION,..

THIS IS.

ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THE BOOK? Like Q AND A STUFF. ANYTHING AT ALL YOU WANT TO ASK? Ask away. I love talking to my readers. I enjoy it so much., so do me a favor and ask me stuff!!! Lol.

I say this because I am planning on ending the book soon.., very soon,.. like 1-2 chapters to go soon.

So yeah, love you all so much my babes.

See you soon!

P.s.

I want some chicken nuggets. ._.

Trololololol

Byeee!

-Y