《Chapter 27》Lost It

Liam POV

"Do you feel it, because I feel it. And I don't think I enjoy feeling that," Louis suddenly blurted as we ate after rehearsal. I looked at Kelsey in front of me, eyeing each other in question as Harry, Niall, and Zayn agreed.

"What?" Kelsey and I both replied. We gave each other odd looks, before the table silenced.

"'The tension between you two. It's so dense it looks like you're going to jump off your seats and go ape shit on each other," Zayn murmured as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, a bit disturbed by the fact.

I froze at their words, looking around the room in embarrassment, before Kelsey just giggled slightly.

"Anyway, Niall. I have a great idea on how to ask Essie to prom. I know she's been talking about how much she enjoyed that new Star Wars movies for weeks now," Kelsey's tone heightened with excitement.

Another turn on.

No, control yourself Liam.

I wasn't listening to what Kelsey was saying anymore, but I was just gazing at her, the way her blue eyes flickered around the room as she explained, her hand gestures and weird sound effects she made.

I knew then just how much I was in love with Kelsey now... How important she was to me, and how much I was willing to sacrifice to make sure I never let her go.

****

She laid down comfortably on my bed, as I sat on the chair an hour after the guys left home.

I wasn't as good with English as I was with science, and I guess I was glad I was able to write down whatever Kelsey answered knowing there was a high chance she was most likely right.

"Ahhhh!!" Kelsey suddenly squealed, and I snapped my head in her direction.

She had her hands covering her face, an obvious smile under her palms.

"What?" I asked, putting the pencil down and turning to her. She moved her hands, the clear aqua eyes staring straight at me with joy.

"I can't believe you guys are auditioning in 10 days, 10 DAYS!" she exclaimed happily.

As it sunk in, I just looked at her, before grinning at the thought.

She stood up and walked in front of me, before sliding her hands onto my shoulders, and sitting right on my lap.

I let out a breath in surprise right before she sent her lips onto mine.

"I'm so happy for you, Liam. I have a good feeling about this," she laughed as she hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back, so content with the fact that she supports my dream one hundred percent..

"Me too," I chuckled, kissing her lips softly. She kissed me back carefully, before she sighed and smiled, sliding her forehead onto mine. She kept  her eyes closed, her eyebrows furrowed in sadness as her smile said otherwise.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, pecking her lips as I sent my hands to rest under her butt. Her eyes opened inches from mine, a small noticeable wetness to them.

"Don't ever forget me, okay?" her voice cracked, as she tried to hold a smile, only for it to twitch into a grimace.

I furrowed my eyebrows in pain to see her break down like this, and I grabbed her face in my hands.

"Kelsey, I don't know how I can possibly forget my best friend, my love, my happiness," I tried to sound majestic, and it made her laugh. Good, I don't like seeing her in pain. She gazed at me for a second, before another pout arose.

"I'm going to miss you," she whimpered, sending her lips onto mine. I assumed she was talking about the fact that I'd most likely be back out for a few months on X-Factor...

"Kels, I won't miss you because I'm going to make sure you come with me," I reassured her. She sighed again, before thinking for a second, and nodding.

She then looked up at me, as if she'd made a final decision.

"Do you love me?" she asked, her eyes flickering between my gaze, waiting for my response. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Of course I do, no doubt about it ," I replied instantly. I wasn't going to hide anything anymore.

She looked down at my chest, moving her hand from my shoulder to slide her fingertip against my collarbone, obviously tracing out my name.

"Then show me," her eyes gazed up at me again.

It took me a second to understand what she meant... and I smiled at her with awe. She seemed to still be in a thoughtful stance... and my smile shortened a bit.

"I don't have to show you like that to prove I love you," I replied, she looked up and laugh, before she scooted her hips closer to mine, making me grunt.

"But I want you to," she whispered.

I glared at her for second, before setting my lips onto hers, biting her lower lip slightly. She sent her hands into my hair, hungrily kissing back.

I stood up from the chair as it heated up, and held her tightly. She sent her legs around my torso as I slid onto the bed.

A took a while for us to strip down, because we've never done this before...

Yes, we were both virgins.

I felt my heart race in nervousness as her bare skin sent a frenzy through my blood.

I lifted my head from her neck, my face inches from hers.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked again nervously. She smiled at me, her blue eyes a little nervous too.

"I wouldn't want to be sure about it with anyone else but you, Liam," she murmured softly, tracing my jawline with her finger.

I smiled, before freezing again.

"Absolutely positive?" I asked again. She sent her head back in laughter.

"Yes, my love," she replied softly.

I grinned happily,  before sending my lips onto hers...

I lost it then.. to my best friend,

to my love,

to Kelsey Diamonds.