《Chapter 62》 Change My Life

Kelsey POV

"We're here..." Liam whispered in my ear, his breath warm against my neck as I slept.

Oh shit. Am I still nude?  My parents.

I shot up, frantically checking for clothes...before I realized I already had them on.

"How did...," I trailed. Liam smiled, his eyes cringing. I love that smile.

"I woke you up a few hours ago to take your medication,  then got you dressed," he winked before looking down on his phone.

"Wait you..." my face reddened.

He nodded before standing up and picking up the clothes from earlier.

"Nearly slapped me like ten times. You grumpy sleeper, " he chuckled. I laughed.

"Sorry, babe," I shook my head in embarassment. He shot a gaze up at me, his brown eyes warm and content as he threw the clothes into a suitcase.

"Come here," he slid his phone into his pocket as he stood there, a smile on his face as he watched me in awe.

I nodded, getting up to walk to his side... before I could taste the metallic in my mouth...and nausea set in.

I froze half way, and Liam's smile faded..

"What-"

"The bathroom," I said through my teeth, my insides feeling horrible.

His eyes widened in fright and he led the way out the door and into the hall.

I found the toilet, and thats when Liam grabbed my hair and I vomited.

I heard the steps from the front of the plane..

"Kels, are you okay? Is this normal?" Liam's bewildered tone made me regret coming for a second.

"What's going on..What happened? Kels?" my parents came through into the small space.

I shook my head as my throat burned and pained.

"We need to get a medic," My mom began to breath deeply.

"No," I groaned... taking a dragged breath myself.

"What do you mean no? Kelsey, this has never happened before!" my mom yelled at me in anger as Liam rubbed my back, I could hear him panting in fear.

The yelling didn't help.

"Diane, don't yell please," my dad murmured as he pushed her back.

I knew she was going to continue to rant and that made me upset...she was always yelling. Always telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing.

"Mom, stop it!" I tried to yell. They all froze,  my mom's blue eyes darting to me.

"Yelling doesn't help, okay? It never has! Please..just..stop," I took a breath, literally swallowing anything else that wanted to come up.

"I'm pretty sure it's a side effect of the medication," I ended up whispering now...thinking of how good of a liar I've become.

I know damn well it wasn't the medication.

《《《《《

My parents had decided to leave us two alone...and went to visit a relative here in California...but little did Liam tell me he had a concert tonight...

"You're mine, and now I'm going to make sure the whole world knows that," he kissed my forehead as the black van passed the front of a hotel, hundreds of yelling girls with signs of each of my friends...