Chapter 6

There was a sex video na nag-flash sa screen ng hall. It was me and Ricky having sex.

Lumingon ako kay Anthon and he was shocked, so shocked na hindi na siya lumilingon. Lumingon ako sa likod and there I saw my ex, laughing and grinning. I ran to him nung paalis na siya, naabutan ko siya and sinampal ko na.

"How dare you asshole! You want to ruin my family? I will ruin your life!"

"Isang milyon lang naman akse ang gusto ko at 'di mo pa maibigay."

"Emma...... was that true?" 'di ko na namalayan na si Anthon ay lumapit. Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya and I tried my best to explain to him but binawi niya ang kamay niya. "How could you do this to me emma?"

Umiyak ako begging him. "Please Anthon believe me, that video was fake. That video was edited." Tinalikuran niya ako. I begged him to stay at magpapaliwanag ako, but he refused to listen. Sira na ako at ang pamilya na pinaghirapan ko. Wala na, sira na ang lahat dahil sa hayop na 'to.

I tried to calm myself and refrain from crying. "Anthon please, maawa ka, magpapaliwanag ako."

Anthon faced me. "You know what? What kind of a woman are you? You said you have never tried sex in your life pero niloko mo ako. Nagpapa-kababoy kayo nung hayop na 'yun!" umiiyak si Anthon just like I do.

"Maniwala ka hon, that video was edited." Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya to assure him his thoughts were wrong.

Kinuha niya ang kamay niya sa pagkakahawak ko. "You broke my trust Emma, same as you broke my heart. I filled your soul with my trust and you keep on breaking it. I filled your body with satisfaction but you would never satisfy me."

I stared at him for long until such time na tumalikod siya. All I can see is people, people who are telling me I am a shame to everybody. Feeling ko ako ang kahihiyan sa pamilyang Quanco at Lasco. I thought I would have a perfect life, with Anthon and my kid with it, but I was wrong. I was very wrong. And now, now that Anthon's wall of trust has been broken, I don't know how to fix it anymore. Now that he left, I don't know if I can rebuild him again.

Will I be able to fix those walls again?

My legs were filled with blood, and all went black.

Will I able be to rebuild what I left broken?

And I can hear now people screaming. I passed out and I am now lying on the floor. I saw Anthon look at me but he never went near me.

"Anthon, why won't you listen?" And now I am lying having nothing but blood and myself.