Thirty-Six

"A true soulmate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake"

Flashback

Hello Adda Asma!

Mrs Ahmadieee how are you?

Am well Alhamdulillah, how is baby Shukra?

She's asleep. Fine. She broke two of my plates earlier so i whipped her to sleep.

I feel bad for my niece. Please teleport her to KT.

With pleasure!...Speaking of which, you always sound a bit down lately. Trouble with the Mr? (Instantly switches to a serious tone, you know the big sis tone yeah)

Adda Asma have you ever doubted a person you trusted? Felt like the person has been lying to you all alongIs it possible for a really good person to change to a bad one all of a sudden or the other way round?

Whoa there Ruqayyah slow down. To answer your question, i've never felt that way. Not even when we moved in with Hamidah's mummy. Well maybe 'cause she's always been the viper. But talking of Ahmad, why would you doubt him? Ruqayyah your husband is a saint...

Adda Asma it's not Ya Ahmad.

Then who?...the man loves you he won't hesitate to lick your feet. What else do you want? Wait! Has he done anything to you? I swear i'd deal with him and...