W a r r i o r (Part 2)

Two months later

Richie's POV

I did not sleep for days, because at any moment he would wake up and need help, since the nurse said that his coma was a maximum of two months. So I had to be prepared.

And then, at 5:51 of a Saturday morning, it happened.

He slowly opened his eyes and said his first words, screaming.

"S...ST...STOP!"

"Eddie? Hey, Eds-

"OUCH! STOP BOWERS!"

"Eddie! It's me! Calm down! Oh my God, you're awake!"

"It... Still h-hurts" He said, putting his hand on his head.

"I know, babe, he's a dick."

"Whe... Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital, Eddie, you've been here for two months."

"Do I... Do I know you?"

"E... Eddie, it's me, Richie, your boyfriend."

"*Slowly smiles* I'm kidding... "

"I waited all this time, I missed your voice so much." I said, carefully hugging him.

"Does it look bad?" He said, pointing at his face.

Bowers almost killed him, Eddie's eye was very swollen, and his mouth was bleeding, not only the mouth but also his belly. He stabbed it. Bowers is a dead man!

"Not so much, babe" I said, kissing his forehead.

"Richie, I can't see through one eye, please don't lie to me." He said, with tears in his eyes.

"... Your eye is swollen, Eds. But don't worry, you'll be fine." I said, stroking his hair trying to calm him down.
"If something bad happens, do not be afraid, I'm here, the doctors are here, you're safe."

" *Crying* I can't get this out of my mind, *sobs* he just kept punching me and calling me bad names."

"Shhh... It's over... It's over..."

"I tried to defend myself but I couldn't, *sobs* he just... *Sobs* How can anyone be that bad?"

"I know, babe, I know... It sucks. *Kisses his cheek* You are with me now, Eddie, I won't let nothing nor nobody hurt you again."

"Thanks... Richie."

"*Kisses him* You're welcome, warrior"

"*Smiles* I love you."

"*Smiles* me too..."