A l w a y s

This chapter is inspired by LOGAN ending. If you didn't watch this movie, you have to.
Actually is not the SAME ending... It's just inspired...

It contains spoilers

Seriously...

You have been warned.

   Richie was lying on a fallen log with a branch on his chest. His clone was about to do the final hit that would kill him.

The clone was interrupted by a gun shot, it was Eddie, he shot the clone right in the head, making his head blow.

When the clone fell, Eddie saw Richie covered with blood, trembling.

Eddie ran to him and threw himself to his knees.

"Hi..." Richie said in a hoarse voice.

"No... N-" Eddie moaned, taking the brench out of Eddie's body, making him scream in pain. "Please..." He said, with tears in the eyes.

"Hey... Li-listen... to me" Richie said, his eyes were almost closing. "Don't.... Don't be what... they made you..."

"Please... No..."

"Take them... To a... Safe place. There will be p-people who will help you..." He said.

"I will, Richie... I will" Eddie said, taking Richie's hand and stroking it.

Eddie looked at Richie and saw him giving a small and a weak smile.

"Eddie..." He muttered "I... I love... You."

"I love you too, Richie."

With this, Richie Tozier looked at the sky and then at the boy he loved. He gave a small smile and said

"Goodbye, my love..." He said, smiling and closing his eyes, accepting his destiny.

Eddie sobbed and screamed as the others came out.

Eddie looked at them, then he looked at Richie, he kissed Richie's forehead for the last time.

They took Richie's body and arranged a funeral for him, and the chosen place was where Richie most liked, the hills where you could see the sunset.

~Eddie's speech~

"...You taught me how to love, I'll never be able to find someone like you, I'll miss you, Richard Tozier. I'll miss your smile, your silly jokes you used to tell me when we were younger, I'll miss your hugs, kisses. I'll miss you. And I'll never, never love someone like I loved you. You'll always be in my heart, Richie...

Always."