H o r n

*Not a horny chapter, it's just because of the object.*

*Starting to write a cyberpunk story, it'll be called FAITH, soon I'll post more details about it!*

"Ed..." Richie said, gently swaying Eddie. "C'mon wake up..."

Eddie tried to open his eyes with all of his strength, but his tiredness won. "...noo..." He muttered.

"Eddie, time for breakfast, your pancakes are cooling." Richie said.

Nothing.

"Don't make me do this, Eddie..." He said, grabbing a horn.

"Please, mom, just five minutes... I need to... rest... *snores*"

"Okay then, tap your ears, reader, or... not... wait, what did I just say?... Whatever" Richie said, pressing the horn.

*Horn effect because I don't know how it is in english, in my language is FOOOON*

Eddie jumped off the bed and almost grabbed the ceiling, just like that cat of the cartoon, but instead, he fell to the ground.

He looked at Richie, startled.

"RICHIE, WHAT THE FUCK?!" he "said" (more like "screamed") "DO YOU WANT MY ASTHMA BACK?"

"I had to do it, you didn't wake up." He said, laughing.

"Oh really? Now I am awake, really awake!" Eddie said.

Richie got closer to Eddie, he held out his hand to lift him. "Here... Let me help you up." He said.

When Eddie got closer to Richie, he kissed Eddie's mouth and smiled.

"Happy birthday, my Eddie-bear..." He said. "Your gift is downstairs."

Eddie blushed and got shy. "I... you... Why did you... do that?" He said, not having any idea of a word that was coming out of his mouth.

"I was just kidding, honey..." He said, lifting his chin. "C'mon, let's have some breakfast, you can sleep more later if you're still tired."