Courage ( EP1 - Final Class /2)

Time passed quickly, and what bothers me, is that I didn't even realize it. Anyway, life goes on, it's no big deal, so I do not care, but I'm going to miss Mrs. Douglas, obviously.

My friends? Well, I have few, but sometimes it is better to have few trusted friends than a lot of friends out of interest. It's them, Bill Denbrough, Stuttering Bill, I don't call him that because I think it's kinda offensive, and Ben Hanscom, a boy we met after Bowers destroyed a small dam we did some time ago and he helped us rebuild.

I am at this very moment, writing what I should buy at the pharmacy, at least it makes my brain more organized. Detail, only I am looking at my desk, the rest of the students are glazed on the clock, counting the seconds for class to end.

The school bell rings, and everyone runs away as if they were fleeing from an apocalyptic catastrophe, and I, I stayed in the room, finishing my list.

I close the notebook, pack my backpack and put it on my back, and when I look at the room, he's there too, Richie Tozier ... and I did not dare to say hi to him, it's going to be kind of weird to invite him to the Ball without even talking to him over that time.

I walk to the door without looking at him and I stop. And suddenly, I see myself in front of him, opening his mouth to speak.

"Aren't you coming?"

What did I just say? C'mon, Edward, you can be better than that, he was just on his way to the door.

"Uh... Yes..."

Okay, Ed, game over... Now you have to continue this conversation, congratulations!

"So, finally, some break, Thank God."

Yeah, like... Look at me, I'm totally cooool, I hate school! School Sucks! Parties rules!... God that was cringey.

"Yeah... I know."

He's so not liking me, I know it.

"What are your plans for the summer?"

Second try, let's see if the conversation goes without a weird tone.

"Well uh... I have, uh... Oh, I'll go to... Hm... No."

That's surprising... Okay, Eddie, you have the chance, grab it like you grab your inhaler.

"Yeah, same. Are you going to the Ball?"

I tried.

"I don't know, I don't even have someone to go with me."

Another plot twist, wow, I'm so into this! I have hope!

"Really? I thought you had one, someone like you always have someone even before the ball is announced, you know."

I mean, he's very cute, how couldn't he have someone to go to the Ball, how couldn't he have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?

"Uh, no, I don't... know."

Okay, go on, just ask him to go with you. At least with a little bit of shyness, just for charm.

"Er... Yeah... Right, do you... You know... Do you wanna... Come with me? It's kinda weird, since we don't talk that much, but I don't want to go alone."

"Yes, I'll go."

HOLY-

"R-really? Wow... So... Here's my number, we can message each other until there."

SHIIIIIIIIIT (Sorry mom, the situation asked for swearing, sorryy... +18)

"Fine!"

"Thank you, Richie."

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I just started running to my home, this is the best day of my freaking LIFE!

I'm going to the Ball with Richard Tozier!