J o k e s

Eddie and Richie were on the couch, Eddie looked like he was focused, looking at his "Gameboy", it seemed like he was playing a game or something similar and Richie wass laying on his lap, admiring his boyfriend's focused face.

"Dammit! Stupid owl!" Eddie said, growling.

"Language, Eddie."

Eddie looked at Richie, frowned and got back to the game.

"Look who's talking." He said.

Richie smiled and said "What are you playing?"

"It's some kind of "Zelda" but with the bald girl from that show you like."

"Oh..."

"There are some stupid owls that doesn't let me pass through the forest." He said, quitting the game and turning off the Gameboy.

"Interesting..." Richie said, grabbing Eddie's hand and tracing circles on it. "Eddie, may I ask you something?"

"Of course..."

"Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?"

"What?"

"... Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?"

"Uh... I don't... know..."

"Are you serious, Ed?"

"What?"

"Have you ever seen a house jump?" Richie said, laughing.

"Oh... Haha... Very funny... My turn, What did the banana say before it killed itself?"

"What?"

"You understood..."

"Well, I don't know, what did it said?"

"Nothing, bananas can't speak."

Richie burst into laugh and suddenly got serious.

"That wasn't funny." Richie said.

Seconds later, he couldn't hold the laugh and giggled.

Eddie smiled and kissed Richie's forehead.

"I love your laugh."

"And you look so cute with this..." Richie said, ruffling his hair "... hair."

"I love you..." Eddie said, blushing.

"Aw... You blushed" Richie said, putting his hand on Eddie's cheek. "It's as red as a tomato..." He said, laughing. "I love you too, Eddie boy."