S l e e p

Eddie's POV

We were sitting on the couch, Richie was watching soap opera and I was almost sleeping.

"Even you, Richie?" I mumbled as I nuzzled his chest, turning my face towards his face.

"Meh... Nothing good to watch..." He said "What?" He said, as I looked at him.

"Nothing..." I said, almost closing my eyes.

"Do you want me to take you to bed?" He asked, stroking my hair.

I chuckled and said "Your chest is more comfortable than the pillow."

"Ok..." He said, laughing. "But if you want to go to bed, just tell me."

"I... will" I said, closing my eyes.

~Dawn~

I woke up, holding Richie, he quickly grabbed me.

"What happened, Eds?" He asked, scanning  me. "Oh my God... You are hot." He said, putting his hand on my head.

"Thank you" I said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean that." He said, smiling, gently putting me on the couch. "Wait here, I'll get the thermometer"

"Oh yeah, I'll certainly will..." I said, looking at my legs.

Minutes later he came back and checked my temperature.

"Eds, are you feeling bad?"

"Just a headache. I'm reeaaally tired."

"Oh my God. Your head is burning." He said "let's go to bed."

He picked me up and put me on the bed.

I could not walk straight because I had an accident and because of that, I had to stay for a while using a wheelchair. As our room was on the second floor, Richie made a point of taking me to his bedroom every day until my legs returned to normal.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes..." I said, looking at him. He had dark circles under his eyes and yawned a lot.

"I know... I look awful." He said.

"Aw Richie..." I said, pulling him. "Sleep with me..."

"I'm not tired, babe..."

"Rich, it's obvious that you are." I said

"Okay then. " He said, laying down and hugging me. "Goodnight, my warrior."

"Goodnight, savior" I said, kissing him.