F a l l i n g

Richie's POV

I was in my room, finishing my school work when I heard something coming from my window.

It was Eddie, he was trying to open it. I opened the window in half.

"Eddie, can you please tell me what in the hell are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I was trying to make a surprise... Surprise." Eddie said, smiling shyly raising his hands and waving it, making him fall.

"EDDIE!" I screamed.

I jumped through the window, and I slid down the roof, falling almost perfectly. (Author's comment: Steve Carell PARKOUR meme)

"Goddammit, Eddie." I said, getting him up "Couldn't you just throw some rocks?"

"I tried, but I'm not very good at aiming, you know that." he said, looking down at his feet.

"Aw... Come here." I said, scanning him. "Are you hurt?"

"Not so much." He said, rubbing his head.

I smiled at him and said "You did that for me?"

"Yes... I think..." He said.

"... I'm sorry for being rude up there. I thought it was a stranger trying to sneak in my house."

"It's okay, you got a point" Eddie said, approaching me. "But I needed to tell you this."

"What?"

"I love you, Richie Tozier." He said, standing on tiptoe and kissing me.

"I love you more, Eddie Kaspbrack" I said kissing him back.