F e e l i n g s

Richie's POV

I was at school, thinking about Eddie, wondering if he was okay.

He has not been to school for a while, I suspect it's depression. Well...

A call confirmed what I thought...

It was his mother, crying. She just said...

"He's locked, he doesn't answer me."

I just ran out of the school without leaving any explanation. I grabbed my bike and rushed to Eddie's home.

I talked to his mother and went to his bedroom, it wasn't locked anymore so I slowly opened it.

He was lying on the floor, pale, with scars on his arms. I grabbed him and checked his breath... He wasn't breathing.

I started to do everything I could to bring him back to life, mouth to mouth, everything...

But he wasn't answering. "C'mon Eddie" I said, doing that thing on his chest I forgot the name "I can't lose you, we can't lose you!"

Still no answer, I tried something, maybe that could work. I grabbed his inhaler and put in his mouth. "C'mon! C'mon!"

While I was doing the thing on his chest, I saw something, a recipient... Pills.

"Please... No... no, no, no, no, noooo...." I said, hugging him with all my strength.

I stayed there for hours, until the doctors arrived, explained everything to them, and the nurses took him to the hospital.

Hours later, a nurse arrives with a not very good face. He put his hand on my shoulder.

He smiled and said. "He's waiting for you..."

I got to the point of fainting, talked to the nurse, he said that Eddie did not read the right bull and ended up taking the wrong medicine, maybe he would have to start wearing glasses.

We arrived at the hospital, and Eddie was there, lying down, watching television.

"Hey..."

"Hey..."

"You scared the hell out of me, you know?"

"Sorry..." He muttered.

"I'm kidding... So how are you?"

"Bad... Really bad."

"Do you want to talk?"

"I want... To tell you suh... Something."

"Say it, then..." I said, approaching him.

"I didn't go to school, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, for a while."

"I was not having a headache ... I'm just not having a good mood these days." He said, I could see his eyes with tears.

"Eddie, what happened?"

"I have feelings for you, Richie... I was afraid to tell because it could end our friendship." He said, gently kissing my cheek "I love you."

My face went red, I didn't know what to say or what to do.

"... As I imagined..." Eddie said, cleaning his face.

I grabbed his hand and put it down and started stroking his face.

"So that was why you were upset?" I said, looking at his adorable face. "For me?"

"Yes..." He muttered. "But I think... You don-

I interrupted kissing his lips slowly. He went through all this, for me... It was the least I could do. Also, I've had a crush on him for 2 years, I did not know he felt the same.

He quickly changed his mood, when I opened my eyes, I saw his smile.

"Oh my God..." He muttered, covering his mouth.

"I love you too, Eddie... I-I always loved." I said, smiling and stroking his face as he slowly closed his eyes to sleep.

I kissed his forehead and before I left the room, I whispered to him "I'll be waiting for you..."