Party at the Barn

Today was a special day, it was the 10th Hanlon's Annual Party. It's not like those clichés of teenage films with young people drinking until they fall, that loud music playing, almost making you deaf, it's quite the contrary, the atmosphere was welcoming, relaxing and comfortable.

Mike couldn't stop speaking at the event, after all, it was his debut as a singer in his family's band, in which his grandfather was a drummer, his father took care of the guitar and his mother was a singer, however, he would not replace her, in fact, he would sing a duet with her.

The Losers were getting ready for what would happen in the next few hours, Stanley woke up early and decided to advance his tasks, so he could have time to get ready;
Bill helped his father in the garage in the morning, soon after, he made a paper boat at the request of his brother, George, to play with the new Max Steel doll, and in the afternoon he had already arrived at Mike's house in order to help the friend in the final preparations;
Mike have decided to dedicate to the event's organizations and got ready a little before the party started.
Richie spent the day trying to put on the perfect outfit for the party, he knew what it was like, and it was the perfect opportunity for his plan to work;
Beverly had her aunt's help with her dress and makeup, they talked a lot, and one of the subjects was Beverly's recent move to her aunt's house and how the redhead felt;
Ben spent the whole morning at the clothing store, just like Richie, that night was special for him, so everything had to be perfect.

And last but not least, Eddie, who had already separated his clothes the previous night, and now, on the day of the party, decided to help his mother with some housework, which was good to cool his mind, since, like Mike, Kaspbrak was also looking forward to the party.

The night had come, Bill was already at the party, sitting at the table, Mike was at his side, looking at the environment, amazed.

-We did a good job, don't you think?- He asked Bill.

-Nuh-n-no, it was an excellent j-j-job.- Bill replied, smiling.

-Thank you for helping me, Bill, I mean it.- he said, grateful for his friend's availability and his presence.

- No need to thank, Mike. I just wanted to help and be a part of it.- He says.

Shortly after, Richie arrives and sits on the table where Hanlon and Denbrough were.

- Hiya, guys, how are things? - Richie asked, sitting in a sloppy way.

- We're fine. Actually, I couldn't be happier! - Mike said in excitement. - I can't wait to sing to you guys! I wanna see you dancing... Spoiler alert: it's a slow music.

Richie gulped and scratched his neck. He gave a silly smile in response.

- Wuh-what's the m-matter?- Bill asked.

- Oh, n-nothing it's just... - Tozier said. - I was wondering...

- About what, Rich? - Mike said in concern.

He smiled and turned to Bill.

- May I dance with Joe?

- W-who the hhell is Joe? - Bill frowned.

- JOE MAMA?!

Bill sighed and facepalmed, Mike laughed and fist bumped Richie.

- Beep-beep, Richie.

- Yeah yeah, beep-beep me. - Said Richie.

Bill knew Richie wasn't just joking around, there was something on his mind, or better saying... Someone.

Richie, in his case, was nervous, but he didn't want them to see how he was feeling, well, little did he knew.

- Did you talk to them before coming, Richie? - Mike asked.