3 A M

For some reason I didn't know, I woke up at 3 AM, I looked at Eddie's side and I didn't see him sleeping there.

   I quickly got up and went downstairs, calling his name (well, not that loud, obviously... because uh... 3 AM?).

   I don't know if I was sleepwalking but I was sure as hell I saw a shadow on the window... but this thought gone when I turned on the light, I breathed in relief because it was him.

   However, at the same time, I stared at nothing, astonished, because I knew why he was there. He had not been able to sleep well since that day, the day of the accident.

I held my tears, knowing that could hurt him more, exhaled the stuck air and went to him.

He was sitting on the couch, looking at the window, almost dehydrated from crying.

I couldn't say a word, I just held him tight, he did the same, and tears dropped out of his face again.

"It's all my fault" he whispered, sobbing.

"It's not your fault, honey, it was an accident..."

He couldn't stop crying, I stroke his hair and tried to calm him down.

"Shhh... hey honey..."

"... yes?"

"Come with me, try to rest."

"How can I sleep if every time I close my eyes I see that scene again?" He sobbed.

" I know... I'm just worried abour you, it's been weeks since you don't sleep well and take medicine." I said. "I won't let depression hit you again... I love you."

He looked at me, and for the first time on weeks, he smiled. He kissed me and said.

"I love you too, honey, thank you so much... I'm so lucky to have you..." he said, still crying, but calmer.

"Come on, let's go to bed, you have to rest at least for a few hours... you can wake me up if anything happens" I said, kissing his forehead.