Happy Family - Part II

1,4K reads... OMG! Thank you so much!!

Also, I'd like to say this guy here is addicted to Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I'm almost finishing the second season and I'm loving it!

Eddie's POV

I reached to the phone and answered it.

"Tozier's residence, hello?"

"Uh... hello... Tozier? Richar... Richie Tozier?" A deep voice asked

"No, it's his husband, Eddie." I said.

"Husband? So you two got married? Wow!" The voice sounded surprise.

I frowned quizzically and said "I'm sorry, who's talking?"

"Oh, forgive me, I thought you would remember... it's me, it's Mike... Mike Hanlon."

"Mike Hanlon?"

As soon as I said this name, Richie came closer to me. "Hanlon?" He mumbled and I nodded in response.

"Yeah. Remember?"

"Not... that much, but yeah. How are things?"

"Not so good, Eddie. Well, as far as I know we made an oath... and uh..."

I suddenly felt a pain in my left hand, like a twinge, and when I saw it, it was a resurfacing scar. I looked at my husband, and the same thing had happened to him, he looked at me with scared eyes and showed me the scar.

"Eddie..."

"... I've already called the others, they are coming... It's back, Eddie. We don't have much time." Mike said.

"Eddie." Richie said.

"O-okay... I... we uh... we'll show up too, Mike... g-good night, bye..."

I hung up and started panting, my breathing was getting heavy and weak, asthma attack, i didn't feel it for years.

"Eddie, honey, what's happening?"

I gathered all the strength I had and ran up and Richie, confused, followed me to our room. I sat on the still unmade bed, opened the nightstand drawer, grabbed my pump and inhaled it. Meanwhile, Richie was beside me.

I breathed relieved as my lungs started working normal again and glanced at Richie.

"Honey..." he cooed.

Tears started streaming down my face as I rested my face on Richie's chest, sobbing.

"We have to go to Derry." I said.

"Huh?" Richie said, but he gulped as the memories came back. "oh... "

He hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

"Are you sure it was Mike? Our Mike? Didn't you think it was a prank call?" He said, comforting me, but it was a failed attempt.

"How could I?" I sniffed. "He told me about the oath, he said he called the others, and he knew who were us."

Richie rubbed my back and gulped again. "Shit..."

"Yeah... shit." I added. "What now?"

"Now... we have to go back to Derry." He said.

"I don't know Chee..." I said. "What if we don't..."

"Shhh... don't say that. We will make it, Eddie. We are strong. You are strong, honey."

I smiled and wiped my tears. "Promise?"

"I promise. Soon we will be back to our happy family."

I sighed peacefully as I got up, and glanced at his face. "And what about the kids?" I said as my face got serious and worried.

"We can call our neighbor Amy, she's good with kids... maybe her husband Jake can help her, he's a funny guy. Is it okay for you?"

I nodded. He smiled gently and kissed my lips.

"Now come on, let's go have breakfast and then we can pack our things and make our way to Derry." He said, getting up.

"Okay, babe."