Secretly in Love - Part Five

Hey everyone... hope y'all recognize my voice...

It's me, Richie.

I wanted to record this to Eddie. I...

I just can't explain the way he changed me. We've been friends for so long, and I've never felt like this before. I feel alive, happy, and it's because of you, Eds, sorry, just couldn't resist calling you that, I know you hate it.

Thank you, sweetie Krapsbak, I love you. Sometimes I feel like life or destiny had this planned since the day we met, I know it's cheesy but, I can't help but think about it.

The day when you told me you were gay, I blushed, because, I confess, I had a little crush on you, but I didn't want to break our friendship bond. Then, we went to the movies and you kissed me, by the way, you are good at it, actually I don't know... you were my first kiss... *sighs and giggles*

Right now, you're laying on the bed, snoring, dreaming, and I'm here sitting on a chair, recording this, I'm being careful, avoiding waking you up, I don't want to interrupt your beauty sleep. Listen... *Richie puts the recorder next to Eddie as Eddie snores*

See? Now when you say you don't snore I'll have a proof that you really do it. Kidding hehe...

I love you, Eddie... I really do.

And that's it, I'll sleep, and when I drift off, I'll dream about you... god, that was cheesy, but I don't care.

Bye bye... and see you in the morning!

~ The morning after ~

(NARRATOR)

The sunlight invaded Eddie's bedroom, but only one was still sleeping there. It was the Tozier boy.

Suddenly, Eddie jumps on Richie and kisses his cheek repeatedly, waking him up, startled.

"HOLY-! What happened?" He said, feeling dizzy.

"Morning, sunshine. I listened to your voice record." He whispered on Richie's ear.

Richie blushed and got up. Eddie couldn't stop looking at him with his big brown eyes, smiling passionately.

"So I snore, heh?"

"Yeah..." Richie put his hand on his neck "... you kinda do... but it doesn't bother me, don't worry"

"Hmpf... okay, Mr. Trashmouth" he said, tickling Richie.

"Stop it!"

Eddie hugged him "It looks like my love for you is not that secret anymore..." he said, kissing his cheek.

Richie smiled and kissed his forehead. "I know, neither is mine..."

"I love you, trashmouth tozier..."

"I love you too, Eddiebear"

The End

That also mean: this book is nearing its end... sadly, but true ;)