C o l d

Eddie's POV

   It was a cold Saturday night, even with the heater on, it was cold as hell. I was sitting on the couch, full of blankets, looking at the clock and the door several times.

   Richie had left today, said he was going to buy something to warm us and it would be fast.

   It was almost midnight, and he didn't come back, I took my inhaler all the time, wondering what could have happened to him, whether he was mugged, or even if he was cheating on me...

No, it's not something Richie would do.

I heard the door opening and I saw him, freezing. I ran and hugged him.

"Oh my God, Richie..." I said, warming him up with one of the blankets. "It's almost midnight... What happened?"

"T-t-the car j-just ssstopped..." He said, rubbing his hands and clutching at the blanket.

"It's really cold out there, isn't it?"

"I-it's like the world turned the air conditioning on." He said, taking a deep breath. "Aah... Better..." He said, as I hugged him tightly, trying to warm him up.

"I bought two mugs. We could do some hot chocolate..." He said, showing me the mugs. 

   When the two mugs came together, a heart was formed in the print, one of them had R of Richie in it, and another one had an E of Eddie in it.

"Aww... That's cute! But while you were out I was actually preparing the hot choc... wait... HOLY SHIT!" I said, running towards the stove. "Phew! I thought it burned."

   I took the "almost burnt hot chocolate" and served it in the two mugs.

"If it gets bad I'm sorry, it's the first time I do this." I said, As Richie nearly turned the glass.

"Careful Richie! It can burn your toungue!" I said.

"It didn't, and it was delicious! You're a hot chocolate professional, Eds." He said.

"Thank you, Richie." I said, shyly, as I finished the hot chocolate.

"Hey Eds..." He said, as I turned to him. "It's dirty here. " He said, pointing near my mouth. "Do you mind if I-"

I interrupted him by kissing him, and hugging him.

"Is it clean now?" I asked.

"Ummm... Yes." He said, kissing me again.