V a l e n t i n e ' s D a y

February 14th, 2013

The rain fell from that overcast sky, watering the grass where Eddie and Richie were sitting. It was a very foggy day.

Eddie's head was on Richie's shoulder, and Richie was stroking Eddie's hair.

"I feel like I could stay like this forever." Richie whispered softly os Eddie's hear.

"Even if it's raining?"

"Yes... It doesn't matter. You matter."

"Even if I still have asthma?"

"Like I said... It doesn't matter..."

Eddie looked at him and smiled shyly.

"It's cold today, isn't it?" Eddie said.

After Eddie saying this, he could feel Richie pulling him closer and hugging him tighter.

"How about now?" He asked.

Eddie just smiled and cowered at Richie.

"You're so adorable..." Richie said.

"So are you..."

"I love you, Eddie Spaghetti... And I'll always love."

2 years later.

February 14th, 2015

The rain fell from that overcast sky, watering the grass where Eddie and Ben were standing. It was a very foggy day.

Eddie hadn't slept in days, he had terrible dark circles under his eyes.

Ben's arm was around Eddie's shoulder.

"Eddie... I'm sorry to say this, but... You can't stay like this forever..." Ben said.

"I can't... I'm sorry, I just... Can't get over with it..." He said, between sobs.

"I know, man... But you have to try...

That's what he wanted... He wanted you to be happy."

"I know... But I can't get this scene out of my head." Eddie said, wiping the tears off.

"Come here..." Ben said, pulling him into a hug. "He's in a better place now, Eddie."

"You know...*sniff* everytime... I called Richie my angel..."  He said, taking deep breaths. "And now he really is... My beautiful angel..."

Ben looked at his watch and said.

"Hey... I need to go... Will you be okay? I can call my boss, and explain every-"

"It's okay, Ben... Thanks for being with me... You're an adorable person, did you know that? Beverly is so lucky to have you." Eddie said, giving a weak smile.

"Thank you, Eddie... And if you want anything, just call us, okay?"

"Fine." Eddie mumbled.

Eddie turned back at Richie's gravestone.

"I love you, Eddie Spaghetti... And I'll always love."

"Always..." Eddie mumbled, putting a picture of both of them together.

___