D o n o t p a n i c

We were at the Shopping Mall, it was really big, since the escalator near to us wasn't working we decided to go up by elevator.

And, of course... sh*t happened.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped and some men wearing black started breaking everything in the Shopping center.

It was a tragedy, and we were the only ones who were stuck in the elevator, thank God they didn't see us.

Eddie panicked, he held my hand tight, and started breathing heavily, he realized he forgot his inhaler at home.

"Ruh..ruh... Richie..." He said.

"Eddie, Eddie, look at me." I said, moving his face in my direction "we will be okay, stay calm." I said.

"In...haler." he said, breathing heavily and looking back down, were the terrorists were.

They started shooting, and everyone got down, we did it too.

"Hey, hey... Look at me... I'm here..." I said, pulling him closer to me "keep calm, Eddie... Your asthma is caused by panic." I said.

He closed his eyes and started trembling. He laid down and rested his head on my  chest.

"Shhh... We'll be okay... don't panic..." I said, stroking his hair.

I looked back at him, and he was looking at me.

"Feeling better?" I asked muttering.

"Y-yes." He said, tracing circles with his finger on my chest.

"Now keep quiet... They can't hear us from here." I said.

"I'll... I'll try."

"I'm here with you, don't worry..." I said, hugging him tightly "I love you."

"I love you too..." He said, kissing me.