Invincible

Well guess what? I AM BAAACK!

Enjoy this chapter inspired by Michael Jackson's song "Invincible", in which he tries to get the girl he loves but fails once and again.

------

Eddie's POV

The bell rang and the class left in a matter of seconds, after all, Thank God It's Friday, right?

I went to my locker and put away my books, closing it Richie appears right next to me out of nowhere.

Due to the fright, my breathing became sharp and weak, I quickly opened my fanny pack, took my air pump and inhaled it. And while all this was going on, Trash Mouth was there, smiling like a fool, watching me.

"What's funny, Tozier?!" I groaned, sighing and rolling my eyes.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "How's it going, Eds? Are you giving any chucks?" He teased.

"Stop it! Just stop calling me that, you know I hate it."

He pinched my cheeks. "Aww, you get so cute when you get angry, cute cute cUTE!"

"Just tell what's the deal already!" I said, getting his hand off of my face.

"See I... uh..." he said, blushing and scratching his hindhead. "... you know... we could hang out tonight, what do ya think? You, me and the night?"

"I'm sorry but I have to study, Richie."  I said, avoiding him and heading to the door. As I walked next to him I could hear him sighing and mumbling "shit!"

-----

I was walking on the sidewalk, and then a car stops right beside me. I quickly glanced at it and started walking a little bit faster, already reaching for my inhaler.

The car kept following me.

"Shit shit shit..." I thought. "Today's the day you fucking die, Eddie Kaspbrak."

The car stopped and the passenger window went down. "Hey there, cutie!"

I frowned and turned to the car again. It was him.

Richie.

He winked at me and giggled. "Need a ride?"

"No, fucking thank you! Are you serious Richie?! You scared the shit out of me... again."

"Aaww c'mon, my asthmatic angel, you know you LOOOOOVE the Tozier boy here."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "And please stop freaking following me!" I shouted.

-----

I was in the library, searching for a specific book, after finding it, I grabbed it from the shelves and a four eyed boy appeared from the vault. Again... Tozier. He was on the other hall.

"Hiya there, Eddie..."

I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"How you doin'?" He whispered, winking.

"Can you just stop coming at me like that?" I said.

We started walking as I began speaking it, each one of us on different hallways.

"I just wanted to see ya, Eddie." He cooed.

I sat down and laid the book on the table, Richie came seconds later and sat next to me. He leaned his head on his chin and glanced at me.

I opened the book and started reading it, while doing so, I'd often give a glance at Richie to see what he was doing, but he just stood there, looking at me.

"Okay, what's the deal with you?" I screamed, making some random old ladies to "Shhh" me.

"Hey... I..." Richie cooed again, interwining his fingers. "... well... uh... it's okay if you don't want to see me Eds, I'll just go." He got up and walked quickly to the front door.

I looked at the window and bit my lip, I sighed and closed the book.

I rushed to the front door and there was Richie again, slowly getting on his bike.

"Richie!"

He looked at me with a sad face. "What?" He said.

"I just..." I walked towards him and laid my hands on his bike."I'm worried about you... what is happening?"

"If you were really worried you wouldn't shout at me like that..." he said.

"I know, and I'm really sorry, but you just keep coming at me like that, and you know I hate it."

He shyly shrugged and weakly smiled. "Ya know... Richie isn't Richie without teasing his friends." He said, his face blushing.

I rolled my eyes and gently bumped him. "But tell me... for real this time, what's happening?"

He gulped. "Do you really wanna know?"

I nodded.

He leaned on me and gently pecked my lips. My eyes widened as my cheeks flushed red.

He looked down at his feet. "I guess... I guess actions are worthier than words." He mumbled.

"Richie I didn't..." I whispered.

"It's okay if you don't like me ba-"

I interrupted him, kissing his cheek.

He looked at me, taken aback. "Eddie?!" He said, smiling.

"Tomorrow, I'll meet you by 7pm, okay? Then we will hang out, just you and me."

He blushed and smiled again "okay, Eds."

We started walking together, I was holding my backpack and Richie was carrying his bike.

"And Richie?"

"Yes?"

"Stop calling me Eds."