Meet The Writers

My name's DG. My wattpad alias is awkward_tumbleweed! I'm 18 years old, homeschooled, and ready to have fun with y'all!!

I'm known to Wattpad as but people just call me Jo  (JoCharlyta) or if they wanna be funny 'Mojo Jojo'. I'm a Portuguese-Scottish-South African; aged 21 and I'm a University student currently on my first year (I traveled Europe a lot since graduation) studying Early Childhood Education. I look forward to working on this project and having fun getting to know the lost of you.

I'm Ta'Cia (Say it as Tasia ) theesupernaturalgirl. I have never ever actually written on Wattpad before I really just read everyone else's amazing stories.

My name is Karolina, also known as KinderKari on Wattpad. I was born in Poland but currently living in the UK. I'm 18 and I can go hyper 18x during the day.

My names Kirstin (kayy_cadger). I'm 16 years old. I think this book is a good idea, it can actually give the younger readers some tips, and if myself and the rest of the girls can accomplish that I will be proud.

My official birth name is Lora, but I go by the nickname of Potato Child, with the recent evolution of this nickname being potato ghost. I did start off this book with a different account(Rora_chan14) during the making, I then moved over to my current (and hopefully last) account, Unspokenafterthought. Nice to meet you~

And, finally... Me! You may call me your highness. I'm just kidding, Nish (Pronunced as Niss). I am 16, and an earthling... Some of the time. So this book was essentially my idea, so what better than inviting some of my hilarious Wattpaders to collaborate. I feel so honoured to be apart of an awesome writing team, we all have our own craziness. Sometimes it's way too much, especially going to bed really early in the morning because of the hilarious chats.

I hope that you love reading our work as much as we love writing it. If you ever wish to drop a scenario please feel to comment or just message me, Nishsai_V

We love to hear your feedback, even if it's random little thoughts, that is the whole point of this book. Vote if you want more :)

Xx

Double D's Writers