off-the-hook

The day has finally arrived; your first concert.

Your parents have surprised you by giving you two tickets to your favourite band!

You invite your best friend to spend this monumental day with you :-)

The day has been absolutely perfect! You are right next to the stage, and your favourite band member just grazed your hand. (Queue fangirl moment!!!)

What else could go wrong?

As young ladies, we know what it feels like when something is a little off. It's our own version of spidey senses.

You're rocking out to your favourite song and you suddenly feel very free...

Your faithful bra decided that it does no longer support you, oh the shame and heartbreak!

The concert has over 100 000 people, and it appears to be that there is a tenth of the population standing in the bathroom queue! Hence the nightmare of the long, long bathroom line.

HOW TO SURVIVE:

Friendship Goals feat. Trees:

Grab your best friend, and run to the furthest tree or wall and get her to fix your little malfunction. Trees aren't always there to provide us with just oxygen, they can hide our shame.

Olympics, Here I Come:

Time to put those preschool gymnastics to use. Flex and put your flexibility to the test and do it yourself.

Conservative Method:

If you are that pedantic about it, you'll be spending the remainder of the concert waiting to get into some mediocre bathroom for some privacy. And if you're desperate - cut the line. Everyone hates line cutters, but you probably won't ever see these people again. And you won't take too long to get dressed.

Statue Time:

Stand as still as you can, and use your magic to clip your bra back on. Or just wait for it to slip down and put it into your bag, as a bonus you won't lose your awesome spot next to the stage.

Fangirl Extreme:

If all else fails , own it. Embrace your inner fangirl and chuck it on stage. What's the worst that could happen? Just don't blame us if you have terrible aim.

◼⬛◼

How would you react in a situation like this? Let us know :)

Don't forget to comment and vote :)