where-art-thou-wallet

You finally had the best meal, and probably most expensive meal at the trendiest restaurant in town.

You have spent months saving up for this special day, and your piggy bank didn't only have coins in it...

Sadly, this special meal is over. You face an empty bowl of glorious chocolate mousse. All that's left is to give up your entire life savings for this one meal.

The waiter approaches you, subtly placing the bill on the table. With the pen coincidentally pointing to the Gratuity.

Ugh, let's just get it over and done with.

You open your bag, hands searching for your wallet... But it's not there! Hmm, maybe check your back pocket, all you end up finding is an expired piece of gum. Gross.

Where is your wallet? Did you get robbed? Did you forget your wallet at home? How are you going to pay for this meal?

HOW NOT TO BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR THEFT:

A Friend In Need:

Friends are usually the most understanding. Just explain the situation, they have probably been through the same thing. And it's not like the money doesn't exist, it's just in your piggy bank at home.

Bathroom Break:

If you had your glorious meal with someone, just dash off to the restroom before you see the waiter approaching. Hopefully your friend pays while you are busy digesting your food...

Mommy, I Need Your Help:

Call your mom, moms are usually more understanding than dad's. And if she starts shouting at you, just start crying. But beware of her judgement, and embarrassment.

As Ed Sheeran Says, Sing:

Find your hidden talent whether it is miming, or dancing or singing. You don't even have to be a professional, sometimes people will pay you to stop... And don't forget your hat.  

Dine & Dash:

Ahhh, the classic broke ass, teenage move. Just check if the coast is clear, make sure you have all your belongings. Ensure that there is nobody walking in the direction of the getaway. You could spend the night in jail, for bumping into someone and getting caught.

Call Me, Beep Me When You Wanna Reach Me:

Get someone to call you, and get your acting skills ready. After the call, put on a broken, sad expression and bring out those tears. Just act hysterical and find your way to freedom, hopefully not jail.

◼⬛◼

Moral Of The Story: Stay at home, binge watch with a tub of ice cream. Problem solved.