maths-in-style

"Wow, who is that teacher?!?", you ask your best friend.

While admiring this lady's incredible style.

Your best friend turns to you, "A teacher who knows what is fashionable for a change!"

She has the cutest pixie haircut.

She wears that dress that you've been begging your mother to buy you for weeks now, but she said it was too short, and she was right...

Look at those adorable boots! I must have it; would she notice if I stole them off her feet?

Just before you hear your friends drool hits the floor, she turns around...

And it is your fifty-year-old maths teacher?!

Ah, your eyes burn!

All those wrinkles don't go with that fabulous outfit!

Make it stop!!!

HOW TO DEAL WITH A DINOSAUR IN A PRINCESS'S CLOTHING:

Order, Order:

If you're gonna judge. Judge. Make sure you do it silently. Or with your best friend, outside of the class without her around. After all, she is grading your math test. And you don't need to do any worse.

Look Before You Leap:

Perhaps she's going through menopause, and she wanted to feel young for a day. Hopefully it's just a once in a lifetime evet. Let her have her moment in the spotlight. If this once in a lifetime event continues, don't gouge out your eyes just yet.

-A:

Anonymous advice is the best advice. Causally slip a note under her door. Tell her that you're uncomfortable with the clothes she wears or tell her that the boys find it a bit distracting because she's too beautiful for her own good. Maybe she'll revert to wearing clothes from her time.

LMS- Loud Mouth Syndrome:

Get the class to comment about her fashion sense. Make sure that it's straight to the point, no beating around the bush. But if she gets into a story about her first kiss with one of your friend's dad. Then run. Change maths classes. Change schools. Change Countries. Change continents. Change planets. You get the point?

Shopping Trip:

Cut your losses. Ask her where she gets her clothes from. You might as well take full advantage of the opportunity. Your teacher can embrace her new young living movement. You get a decent looking maths teacher, you spend an hour with her every day at least her clothes won't be an eyesore and you will get a brand-new wardrobe, and a cool adult friend. Just don't let her rub off on your mother. Everybody wins.

P.S I Love You:

If you really can't do anything. You might as well just get a good laugh out of it. Let her know that she has a secret admirer, even if you make it up. Act like one of the older male teachers. Or, if you're brave enough to fight in The Death Eaters, then sign off as a student. Try not to use anyone's name without their permission, you can always be A Loving Student, also make sure that she can't identify your handwriting. It'll give you a laugh and make your math lessons a lot more interesting. Guaranteed.

◼⬛◼
Based On True Life Events.

Find Help If You Suffer From Teachers Going Through Menopause.