brother-or-lover

You had your first steps together...

You had your first play date in the park...

You had your first ice-cream war together...

You had watched your first PG 13 movie together...

He's your brother from another mother.

You have been inseparable ever since you first shared your PB&J sandwich on that rainy day.

You couldn't have asked for a better best friend or brother...Considering that your biological brother would put spiders in your bed. And your best friend would come to your rescue!

What could go wrong? You have a bestfriend repelling monsters, what more could you ask for? Maybe some chocolate chip ice cream?

If only that was what you got, instead you received a request. Better yet a demand...

"Go out with me. On a proper date."

Queue scary music...

You have no romantic feelings whatsoever for him, but you love him more than anything- in a platonic manner obviously.

HOW TO GIVE THE LEAST PAINFUL REJECTION:

Cowards Way Out:

Let him down kindly by telling him that you are too afraid to risk your relationship. You could even blame your parents by saying that they forbade you to date, and that you do not want to disrespect them. If he says, "Fuck them," then he's just a disrespectful ass. And you should most likely cut him out of your life because he is a meany.

Date Fart:

Remember in the movies when girls have that montage of getting ready for a date? Well, do the complete opposite. Put on a shirt with the most stains, your most comfiest sweats.

Oh, Romeo:

Be upfront about your emotions, try to not to avoid the truth. You don't wanna jerk him around like how Roselyn did to Romeo. Let him go find his Juliet.

The Awkward Moment:

Accept his proposal, you never know what may come of it. You might just realise how you have felt about him your entire life or you could have a really awkward date. Remember, awkward is a two way street, so he will probably pick up that you guys aren't compatible.

No Means No:

If you reject him, he needs to accept it. He can't force you to be with him. And if he does, get help!

Future Wattpad Works:

Stop living in denial! You probably love him with all of your heart <3 You guys will fall into a  pit of love, and you better write your own Wattpad book based on this beautiful, love!

◼⬛◼

VOTE!

Or else you will never get a visit from cupid!

^ω^