friendship-day

Holy crap.

You know that gift, that glorious present that you have been pining over for an embarrassingly long amount of time? That object that you considered selling your soul to Satan for? The item that was responsible for all of your short, but actually long-winded rants?

Well, here it is, waiting for you to indulge yourself in all of it's majestic beauty.

Was your best friend always this amazing, or was it your overflowing gratitude that made her seem perfect at the moment? Who cares, right now you have material perfection in your hands.

Only, after you were finished being sky-high on your dopamine rush, you realized that you haven't given her her  gift yet... In fact, you haven't even bought her a gift yet.

With the firm reminder that International Friendship Day is coming up, whatever could you do in the few hours you have left in the day?

HOW TO WHIP UP A WONDERFUL PRESENT AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE:

DIY Dilemma:

The internet is a wonderful resource! Use the power of google to find some great last-minute DIY gifts, or use Pinterest to find that one gift that honestly is so creative, you would have never thought of it. Whatever you end up making, put 10,000% of your heart and soul into it, and we're sure everything will work out in the end. With the implication that it's halfway decent. Maybe skip out on any rotten-egg bombs... for now ;-)

Greatest Gift Know To Humanity And Beyond:

Now, you know NOTHING could top the gift that is you and your awe-inspiring splendour. With this revelation, OBVIOUSLY the only appropriate gift you could give is a spend time with your bestest friend coupon. Truly, there is no better gift than shared time with you. On a more serious note, this gift is great because it allows more quality hangout time with your best friend while still being thoughtful. Just make sure you keep the boastful comments to a tasteful amount.

Reuse and Recycle:

"Wow, I really like your shirt!" Have you ever heard a comment like that? Grab said shirt, wash and fold it, and present it like new. There's no rules saying that presents have to be expensive; in fact, you can be quite resourceful. Although, perhaps removing all the questionable stains would be a good idea before gifting.

In Your Honour:

Sometimes, the best gift for the most selfless cinnamon roll is one of the most pure gifts imaginable.. A charitable donation in the name of your friend. Whether it be a donation of ten cents or ten-thousand dollars, a benevolent person will appreciate this thoughtful sacrifice. If your friend is more of a space enthusiast, then you could go down the route of buying and naming a star after them. Surprisingly, stars are fairly cheep, all things considered—prices range from 10 dollars and onward.

Death By Nuts:

What defines a truly close friendship? Is the the juicy secrets that are shared? The knowledge of knowing that someone always has your back? The feeling of endearment and belonging that comes with a deep connection? NOPE. It's DEFINITELY the fact that you can give them horrible gag gifts and not be considered a terrible person. Let's say that your friend HATES the texture or taste of peanut butter (a crime, truly). Why not hide a secret dollop of peanutty perfection in the middle of a seemingly innocent snicker doodle cookie? That is, unless they're deathly allergic to peanuts, then ABORT MISSION. Does she cringe whenever she sees over-the-top, borderline gaudy sweaters. Well, dear reader, I'm sure you can put two and two together. As long as it doesn't actually hurt said friend, and they're aware that it's all in good fun, then the gag gift is definitely and great route to go with.

◼⬛◼

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY IS ON THE 30TH OF JULY!

VOTE, IF YOU LOVE YOUR FRIENDS!
COMMENT, IF YOU WANT US TO BE YOUR FRIENDS!