the-gymers-ultimate-guide

Ah, the time has come...

Your parents have finally gotten you a gym membership but the problem is that you are a couch potato...

Does this mean that you have to start working out?

No, it most certainly doesn't.

Unless you decide to.

HOW TO ENJOY YOUR TIME SPENT IN THE GYM:

Your Order Is Ready:

Most gyms have a small café inside of them. Most of the items on their menu are healthy, but healthy eating isn't that bad. Grab a smoothie or juice. If you are really in the mood, indulge in a muffin!

Friendship Time:

You would be surprised to see that you aren't the only kid who has no desire to train. Make friends with the people that you sit next to on the couch, you may have a lot to talk about.

Wi-Fi:

Gyms have free Wi-Fi for its members, lets hope that it is unlimited. Next time that you go to 'train', bring your phone, tablet or even your laptop along with you. Spend your time leisurely, and save your data ;-D

Partners In Crime:

Discover your perfect training partner, preferably someone who will push you to get fit. You guys will have fun, and develop a relationship while working out together.

Bathroom Break:

Don't go hide in the bathroom. The n=bathroom may have fancy couches and a sweet fragrance but everyone who walks in is going to be disturbed by you!

Stalker Alert:

Grab a camera and go on an adventure. Be that weird person that is photographing strangers who are working out. Don't be surprised when someone calls security.

The Playlist:

Make a kick-ass playlist, that will put you in the mood to train anytime of the day.

Classes:

Attend a workout class that the gym offers. Classes are actually fun, you will learn to make friends with someone, hopefully... And most importantly you will have fun when training.

◼⬛◼