the-gift-of-gag

It's here...

Nobody expected it to last a year, but it DID! 

It's your first year anniversary with your significant other...

Now,  it's time to find the perfect anniversary gift...

Or does it have to be perfect...

What could be better than getting your partner a gag gift?

You decide to purchase the gaggliest of gag gifts for your love.

Just before you present him with an incredibly expensive piece of trash, he gives you the most thoughtful, and beautiful gift you have ever seen in your entire life.

HOW TO SALVAGE YOUR GIFT AND HOPEFULLY NOT JEOPARDISE YOUR RELATIONSHIP:

Rush Hour:

Make a grab for your gift before he could open it. Wrestle it free from his grasp if you have to. Heck, football tackle him if you have to. Just stop him from opening your gift, and when you finally have it back in your possession with help from your new found strength, tell him that the gift is made out of glass and he just broke it. And once he leaves, you better have a loving gift idea for him.

Plan B:

It's too late, he opened it, and you could see the mild confusion and just a little bit of hurt in his expression. You could see him thinking that maybe he was the only one in your relationship who was excited for getting over the one year milestone. Quickly give that poor boy a great big hug. Tell him, "Happy One Year Anniversary!", then say you didn't want to get him anything he wouldn't like, so you got him a gag gift and you wanted to take him out instead to get something he would enjoy. Yeah, keep it smooth, ladies!

Honesty is the Best Policy:

Despite the past two solutions, in the end being honest can be the best option. Apologize and admit that you really didn't think much about it, that you were thankful he had stuck around with you for so long, and that you wanted to thank him for that with a gift that'll make him laugh. Tell him you'd get him another gift if he wanted. Either way, let him know you really felt bad about it, and want to make it up to him. Remember ladies, communication is key in every relationship, so make sure to always talk with your man!

Own It:

It you put a lot of thought,  and time into finding him the gaggliest gift then that's what he should appreciate. The gift should always remind him of you,  and your hilarious nature. If he has a good sense of humour then he should be over the moon! Who wouldn't mind a girlfriend who gives him the best toys? And if he's disappointed,  next year you can always get him a diamond ring...

◼⬛◼

VOTE! COMMENT! 

Or be cursed with receiving gag gifts for the rest of your life...

Happiest "Cupid Shot My Ass " Day ❤️❤️❤️
Xxx
Double D's