survival-of-the-fittest

Amanda was running out the door as fast as she could leaving me to sit at the edge of my seat, counting the seconds until Amanda will choose the love of her life. Was it Ben, who was always smiling with that melt-worthy smile or Charles, the dark prince that was always mocking Amanda but made her feel special in his own odd way...

Just when Amanda is getting closer to her choice, the show's credits roll in, informing the audience that they will need to wait another few months to get to know what Amanda's choice is.

The dreadful feeling of waiting; so painful to survive.

WAYS OF SURVIVAL WHILE LEFT ON A CLIFF HANGER WITHOUT GETTING GREY HAIR:

Occupy The Mind:

There are tons of other TV shows that have aired and those that are still airing. If you don't feel like waiting forever for the new episodes to come out, check out the completed tv shows with a minimum of 3 seasons, not those that have been cancelled. You don't want to be left disappointed and thirsty for more!

5! 4! 3! 2! 1!:

Download an app that allows you to set a countdown where you will be updated about the days, hours, seconds, left until your tv shows starts airing again. Or get a clock and do the math.

#Twitter it:

You aren't alone in this waiting game so why not share your opinion on the aired episodes and interact with other people that share the same love towards that show as you do. By interacting with new people, you might even get yourself a new friend. It makes it easier for you to reach out to someone due to the shared interest you two will have. So go ahead, share your thoughts and be kind!

Marathons:

Who said that you can't watch the same episodes more than once? You want to rewatch every of them to see if you have overlooked something or maybe misunderstood the message that has been incorporated. When you watch something again, new elements are more visible to the human eye. If you watch Teen Wolf season 1, you won't be able to control yourself because of how shitty it is compared to the latest season, but you still managed to fall in love with it! Or you can have a good ol' laugh when you see the gang whipping out their flip phones in PLL. It's good to be reminded why you love a TV show, and to see most of the cast before they were killed off! Watch it as many times as your heart tells you to. It's entirely NORMAL.

Tumblr:

Spend your time browsing through your favourite app, check for the latest fan art or read the juiciest fan fiction! Just remember when the show returns, it may be difficult to differentiate between the fanfic and the actual storyline! Sterek is not an official relationship but Stydia is!

Tick Tock:

Check the item on the following list if anything applies to you:
◼️ A job
◼️ A significant other
◼️ Friends
◼️ A life

If nothing was checked, then welcome to the club! Stare at the screen for as long as you desire. So what if your eyeballs fall out?

◼⬛◼

Stay in bed! The only time you should get out of bed is when the ice-cream man visits!