a-night-to-remember

After years of watching High School Musical 3, the night of nights is here...(A/N: See what I did there? ;-D)

What's more complicated than finding a perfect dress? Hair up or down? What colour to get for your mani and pedi? And, let's try not to trip over our feet in those damn skyscraper heels. But, oddly enough finding a date isn't too difficult...

One of the most popular boys, who you tend to drool over from a distance; asks you out. And you screech out a loud, and proud, "YES!".

You are going to be the hottest guys date, something that you have been dreaming about since elementary school.

But then, your childhood crush asks you to prom in the utmost romantic way. How can you say no to his beautiful chocolate brown eyes?

You find yourself going to the dance with two incredible guys, who are breathtaking...

HOW TO NOT MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF:

The Orthodox Method:

Draw up a simple pro's and con's list, detailing the characteristics of both your suitors. See who outweighs the other, and get ready to match the colour of their tie.

Love Makes The World Go Round:

There's never to much love. Try going out with them before the dance. Nobody wants a gentleman who doesn't pay ;-)

Double Date:

Go out with both of them and be stealthy about it. Don't let them know about your mastermind plan. Just remember that you can't go to the bathroom too often, or else he might have a tiny problem, a urinary disease. If you are going to fetch some punch, remember to bring some on your way back. And also keep them far away from each other....

And The Winner Is... :

Be upfront to your suitors. Make a game show out of your love life. See which suitor impresses you the most, and grant him the grand prize, your love <3

PS: The winner isn't necessarily the one who may win the competition.

007:

Get your friends to polish their James Bond skills. Their mission is to investigate your suitors intentions...

The Dateless Squad:

Who needs a date for something as trivial as a school dance? Make memories with your girlfriends. You can always go out with the guys anytime you want.

Dinner For Two:

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Made dinner for two. Ate both.
HOBBIES: Cat shopping.
INTERESTS: Cats & Knitting

◼⬛◼

Written by girls who have never faced any situation like this. What is a date even?

Here's a little treat: