day-of-invisibility

ROLLER-COASTERS! ICE CREAM! CORN DOGS! COTTON CANDY! FRIENDS!

FUUUUUUUUUUUN!

You had the most detailed plan to spend the entire day at the theme park with your friends.

The weather forecast promised to be sunny and warm... Except when you woke up, you’re meet a grey and grumpy sky.

Although many of us may appreciate the dark and gloomy weather, using it as a perfect excuse to catch up on reading <3

So of course, your plans are cancelled and you get to spend the day with your wonderful parents!

Who's mood, is likely to be worse than the weather!

HOW TO SPEND A RAINY DAY:

Hibernation:

Stay in your room. Grab a warm and fuzzy blanket, some snacks and hot chocolate. Spend the day in your room reading, drawing or you might as well catch up on some sleep.

Time For Some Medication:

Music cures everything, except maybe headaches. Grab your favourite pair of headphones and spend a couple minutes creating a stellar playlist to help you through your day. Alternatively play it through your speaker, just hope that nobody breaks down your door yelling at the dreadful sounds teenagers listen to.

No Mans Land:

Avoid the highly populated areas. Meaning avoid the lounge and living room area at all costs! Stay out of the way. Approach the kitchen with caution and use stealth mode.

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend:

I’m positive everyone is aware of the semantics behind this. Essentially, find an enemy. Not necessarily or your grumpy parents, maybe it’s an enemy of the bad weather and use this to counter your day of ill fortune.

Oh Dear Brother:

(A/N: Is this even relevant? But who doesn't love old school Cartoon Network)

Get your older sibling to take you on an adventure, as long as its somewhat approved by your parents. Just get out of the house. Chances are your sibling will also appreciate the grumpy free zone. Maybe head to a local coffee or book shop. Or go see a movie. The possibilities are endless.

Ninja Skills:

It is time for you to master the art of ninjitsu. Just remember, don't be seen heard of, or smelt!

Anger Management:

If all else fails, head to your home gym or the actual gym. Workout for a couple hours. Or. Just go for the free Wi-Fi and club points. At least you’re being productive. Right?

◼⬛◼

How do you avoid your parents? Or do you just loooooove spending time with them?

Did anyone watch that video right on the top? If you like cringe then here you go: