it's-a-wonderful-life

Ahhh, the time has finally...

The perfect excuse for you stay in your Christmas PJ's the WHOLE day.

Well maybe not the whole  day...

Your mom won't appreciate her Christmas pictures with you in your PJ's. And showers are good, you probably smell.

But that's beside the point, this chapter is here to educate you fine young ladies and gentlemen about MOVIES.

Yes, movies.

It is the last chance you have to catch the best movies of the season. And that means Christmas movies!

Grab your blankets because we are marathoning!

HOW TO STEAL CHRISTMAS:

The Feast:

Eat as much as you can without your relatives criticising your weight. And if they do who cares, you only get a meal like this once a year, make it count! Go for seconds, thirds, even fourths if there is anything available! The best feeling in the world is once you're stuffed, your pant's button is starting to wiggle a bit, it is officially time for your sweats or PJ's! And you're in the perfect mood to do absolutely nothing, this is where the movies come in!

SOS:

Before you get too comfy on that couch, it would be wise to help your mom clean up! You'll score some brownie points, and hopefully she doesn't ask you to do anything else for the rest of the day. But the least you can do is help, since she gave you such a spectacular feast and life :)

Snowed Inn:

It is scientifically proven that the best weather to have a marathon is cold snowy days. Don't believe this? Then you're a smart cookie, but seriously, how could you snuggle up with a blanket when the sun or volcano is literally melting the ground? By putting your AC on and turning your room into a winter wonderland.

Snack Attack:

It's time for the feast part II, and if you get sick, please don't throw up on your baby cousin.Pull out all  the stops, that includes all the sugary goodies that you've been hiding in every nook and cranny. Start milking the cow for some hot chocolate with whipped cream, or eggnog. Put those gingerbread men out of misery and eat their heads first, or start shovelling that trifle into your mouth. But don't forget your flavoured popcorn and candy cane!

A/N: What is your favourite Christmas snack or meal?

The Best Of Best:

Make a list of your favourite Christmas movies

Make a list of your favourite Christmas movies. The Double D's Writers adore Arthur Christmas, Home Alone, Elf, Jingle All The Way. Rise of the Guardians fit any holiday, can you deny this? And Frozen isn't a Christmas movie, just a movie with snow! Anything we missed?

Oh, Buddy:

It is near impossible to have a perfect marathon if the guy next to you is gonna be blurting out spoilers. Even if it is everyone's tenth time watching the movie, we don't need to know that Tommy gets a bike! Tell him to shut up or leave, Christmas movies are no joke!

◼⬛◼

How's your Christmas day going?

What do you do after Christmas lunch?