oh-romeo

"Today's assignment will be completed in pairs", your teacher announces. You turn to your smartest friend, hoping she'll partner up with you but then...

"Your partner will randomly selected", she states earning a few heated glares from your fellow classmates.

Your teacher assigns everyone a random number, and yours is number 10...

You sit nervously in your seat, dreading who your partner would be because you notice that all of friends are paired off.

Eventually you notice that has a partner off except for you... And the cute boy standing in the middle of the class.

But wait, it's not just any boy...It's your crush!!!

HOW NOT TO CONFESS YOUR UNDYING LOVE BEFORE THE FIRST HOUR:

Fly-Away-Heart:

Try to keep your heart from leaving your chest. Although it may feel as if it's trying desperately to escape your thoracic cavity. You need to remember how to breathe. It's just a person. Just a classmate. An incredibly cute classmate, but a classmate nonetheless.

Subject Survival:

It's important to do something relating to the subject, especially since it counts for marks and mandatory. If it's an English class it would be best to perform a scene out of Romeo and Juliet, just make sure it's a kissing scene not a crying one! If it's chemistry, you better hope that your sparks don't combust and burn the school down!

Safari Stomach:

Another common effect you may feel are butterflies or in this cases, elephants , lions, horses and whales and maybe a couple birds all at once! This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about, unless it start coming out of your stomach. If so contact your doctor immediately, and if you faint make sure he catches you!

A++:

Try not to forget the reasons for this gorgeous specimen to be standing in front of you. Remember the task at hand. There is a project that needs to be finished. And you're going to do this to the best of your ability - hopefully with minimal distractions. If you guys get a good mark, he'll likely team up with you again.

Humanoid:

Just do what seems natural, and that does not mean staring into his eyes and drooling. Just keep the talking to a minimal if you are stuttering. Act cool and nonchalant, he might prefer that over fawning girls.

Nature:

Just be yourself, no matter how good he looks. Mother Nature will decide if you deserve to be together. And if she doesn't like the way that he treats you then he can be electrocuted with lightning of course.

◼⬛◼

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!
KEEP ON BEING WONDERFUL!