12-WAYS-TO-CELEBRATE-YOUR-BIRTHDAY

Ahhh, it's that time of the year again. Sadly, it is not Christmas, unless you were born on the 25th of December.

It is your birthday! Yes, you are indeed a year older. And you have even started using grown up words such as "indeed"!

While some might be cringing, others are celebrating the streaks of grey hair they have recently earned.

As you grow older, some grow wiser and sometimes more forgetful. But it is time for you to enjoy this while you still can!

12-WAYS-TO-CELEBRATE-YOUR-BIRTHDAY:

1. Time Travel:

Unfortunately, we do not possess the power of time travel yet... Or at least to our knowledge. You know what would be a great, and extremely long way to celebrate it? A time capsule. Have you ever heard of a time capsule?

You can put many things in a time capsule. We suggest gathering a group of close friends and family, and placing your most prized possession in it. Simply bury it or simply store it under your bed because nobody ever checks under  there! Find it in a couple of years, perhaps on a special occassion. Have a party to celebrate the past, maybe fond memories might come back to you. There is nothing better than knowing and celebrating how far you come.

2. Balls of Gas:

If a time capsule is not long term enough for you, than have you considered buying a star? Yes, up in the sky kinda star? If you own it, then there should be no problem rattling it... As beautiful as a star might be, it is a bit too far away from some of our grasps. If you love holding and snuggling your possessions then maybe you should buy another kinda of star.

or better yet

or better yet...

Remember in primary school when teachers would give us stars on our foreheads for doing good deeds? Remember how good and proud you felt? Well put a star on your forehead to represent each year that you've lived

Remember in primary school when teachers would give us stars on our foreheads for doing good deeds? Remember how good and proud you felt? Well put a star on your forehead to represent each year that you've lived. You should feel proud for living, with life comes obstacle, so celebrate all the years you've faced an obstacle!