where's-dat-face

Question: What's worse than finding out someone is two faced?
Answer: Finding out that your best friends is two faced.

Yup. You read right. Your best friend.

Your advice giver. Your shopping partner. Your study buddy. Your number one fangirl. Your text typer. Your daily call buddy.

The person who knows practically everything about you, including the colour of your underwear, has told your deep dark secrets to the masses. Even though she promised not to tell anyone or thing...

What else could you expect from your best friend?

Trust? Pshhhh that is for people who only have one beautiful face, inside and out.

Not this girl. She just crumbled the last remnants of your heart.

This is definitely not anyone's cup of tea... But your problems are finally solved with the help of the Double D's writers.

HOW TO SLAP THE RIGHT FACE:

13 Reasons Why:

The first thing you have to is try to understand. That is essential. You need to understand her reasoning behind everything. Just remember that your judgement is crowded with your many emotions and as appealing as revenge seems, you will regret being rash. But revenge is looks best in black, so shop away your worries!

Brain Blast:

Consult a friend who'll help you solve your emotional distress. Try and gain a different perspective or at least some inkling of what your next move should be. Even if it's just someone you can vent to. It's always good to approach tough situation calmly and with an open mind.

inSANE:

If you're still upset, hit the gym. Draw. Read. Binge watch every series you own. Then do it again. Watch a movie. Watch it again. Watch the sequel. Do anything that gets your mind off the situation at hand, even if it's for a little bit. Just try and keep, or regain your sanity.

Coffee For Two:

Confront your friend about the situation, even if she's clueless about what she has done. Meet up at a neutral location, nobody wants to clean up broken glass. Try a coffee shop. Just open up and speak from the heart. Ensure that there's no misunderstanding. This talk will ultimately decide the future of your relationship. You need to decide whether or not it's worth salvaging. Remember, you can't throw hot coffee at the she demon once you realise her true colours. Oh, also bug her phone afterwards to see what she says about you.

◼⬛◼

Based On True Life Events.
2017 Nightmares.